RemedySpot.com

Re: Urine porphyrins results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Interesting. I have never heard of this test before. I wonder how it is different from the DDI hair elements test. I was reading this http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/new/urine_porphyrin_test.html and found that in the US, the lab can not provide an analysis of the test per the FDA.

Where did you get your test done? Was it at the recommendation of your DAN! to get it done?

Cristine

Urine porphyrins results

My son's results are back. Lead is very high. I expected arsenic and mercury but not lead. Is the damage caused by lead reversible ? I am looking for the source, getting our water tested tomorrow. I'm not sure where else to look, he used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in the past 3-4 months. He has periods where he puts things in his mouth more than he should but that has also been improving ( he was sick recently and he regressed a lot in regards to putting things in his mouth). He never has been one to play with toys a lot, he loves his flags and his bowling pins but that's about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?

Guest guest

We did it through doctors's data and yes it was recommended by our DAN. " Urine

porphyrins are oxidized intermediate metabolites of heme biosynthesis and can

serve as bio markers of disorders in heme production. There is a same report on

their website with more info if you are interested. Our DAN says that's the test

he trusts the most in regards to heavy metals.

>

> Interesting. I have never heard of this test before. I wonder how it is

different from the DDI hair elements test. I was reading this

http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/new/urine_porphyrin_test.html and found that in

the US, the lab can not provide an analysis of the test per the FDA.

>

> Where did you get your test done? Was it at the recommendation of your DAN!

to get it done?

>

> Cristine

>

> Urine porphyrins results

>

>

>

> My son's results are back. Lead is very high. I expected arsenic and mercury

but not lead. Is the damage caused by lead reversible ? I am looking for the

source, getting our water tested tomorrow. I'm not sure where else to look, he

used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in

the past 3-4 months. He has periods where he puts things in his mouth more than

he should but that has also been improving ( he was sick recently and he

regressed a lot in regards to putting things in his mouth). He never has been

one to play with toys a lot, he loves his flags and his bowling pins but that's

about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next step

is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?

>

Guest guest

Can I just ask do they recommend hair cut from near scalp or would any hair do my child has long hair .Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:39:36 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Urine porphyrins results We did it through doctors's data and yes it was recommended by our DAN. " Urine porphyrins are oxidized intermediate metabolites of heme biosynthesis and can serve as bio markers of disorders in heme production. There is a same report on their website with more info if you are interested. Our DAN says that's the test he trusts the most in regards to heavy metals.>> Interesting. I have never heard of this test before. I wonder how it is different from the DDI hair elements test. I was reading this http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/new/urine_porphyrin_test.html and found that in the US, the lab can not provide an analysis of the test per the FDA. > > Where did you get your test done? Was it at the recommendation of your DAN! to get it done?> > Cristine> > Urine porphyrins results> > > > My son's results are back. Lead is very high. I expected arsenic and mercury but not lead. Is the damage caused by lead reversible ? I am looking for the source, getting our water tested tomorrow. I'm not sure where else to look, he used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in the past 3-4 months. He has periods where he puts things in his mouth more than he should but that has also been improving ( he was sick recently and he regressed a lot in regards to putting things in his mouth). He never has been one to play with toys a lot, he loves his flags and his bowling pins but that's about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?>

Guest guest

The porphyrins test is a urine sample that we mailed to the lab. We have never

done the hair test so I'm not sure what the procedure is with that one.

>

used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in

about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next

step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?

>

Guest guest

I will be doing the hair test soon and remember reading it needs to be near the scalp...newly grown hair.

Cristine

Urine porphyrins results> > > > My son's results are back. Lead is very high. I expected arsenic and mercury but not lead. Is the damage caused by lead reversible ? I am looking for the source, getting our water tested tomorrow. I'm not sure where else to look, he used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in the past 3-4 months. He has periods where he puts things in his mouth more than he should but that has also been improving ( he was sick recently and he regressed a lot in regards to putting things in his mouth). He never has been one to play with toys a lot, he loves his flags and his bowling pins but that's about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?>

Guest guest

Thank you Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:26:16 -0400To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Urine porphyrins results I will be doing the hair test soon and remember reading it needs to be near the scalp...newly grown hair.Cristine Urine porphyrins results> > > > My son's results are back. Lead is very high. I expected arsenic and mercury but not lead. Is the damage caused by lead reversible ? I am looking for the source, getting our water tested tomorrow. I'm not sure where else to look, he used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in the past 3-4 months. He has periods where he puts things in his mouth more than he should but that has also been improving ( he was sick recently and he regressed a lot in regards to putting things in his mouth). He never has been one to play with toys a lot, he loves his flags and his bowling pins but that's about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?>

Guest guest

Anyone speak French?

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

salima regarde elle a reçu les résultats de son fils je pense il est intoxiqué au plomb, elle est aussi avec son medecin DAN elle attends une culture de levure de sell.tout le monde bouge c'est incroyable y'a personne qui parle de la stimulation ou l'ABA je reçois des dizaines de courriel ils sont tous dans le biomédical De : akanouk À : mb12valtrex Envoyé le : mardi 24 avril 2012 23h21 Objet : Urine porphyrins results

My son's results are back. Lead is very high. I expected arsenic and mercury but not lead. Is the damage caused by lead reversible ? I am looking for the source, getting our water tested tomorrow. I'm not sure where else to look, he used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in the past 3-4 months. He has periods where he puts things in his mouth more than he should but that has also been improving ( he was sick recently and he regressed a lot in regards to putting things in his mouth). He never has been one to play with toys a lot, he loves his flags and his bowling pins but that's about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?

Guest guest

Cheryl, I speak French ! Looks like she just translated my initial message for

someone she knows.

>

about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next

step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?

>

Guest guest

Thanks.

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Cheryl, I speak French ! Looks like she just translated my initial message for someone she knows.

>

> My son's results are back. Lead is very high. I expected arsenic and mercury but not lead. Is the damage caused by lead reversible ? I am looking for the source, getting our water tested tomorrow. I'm not sure where else to look, he used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in the past 3-4 months. He has periods where he puts things in his mouth more than he should but that has also been improving ( he was sick recently and he regressed a lot in regards to putting things in his mouth). He never has been one to play with toys a lot, he loves his flags and his bowling pins but that's about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?

>

Guest guest

Salima looks she received the results of his son I think he is intoxicated to lead, it is also with his doctor DAN she expect a sell yeast culture. Everyone moves it's amazing y'a person who speaks of stimulation or ABA I get dozens of e-mail they are all in the biomedical From: mb12valtrex [mailto:mb12valtrex ] On Behalf Of CherylSent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:43 PMTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Urine porphyrins results Anyone speak French?~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~ ~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~ salima regarde elle a reçu les résultats de son fils je pense il est intoxiqué au plomb, elle est aussi avec son medecin DAN elle attends une culture de levure de sell.tout le monde bouge c'est incroyable y'a personne qui parle de la stimulation ou l'ABA je reçois des dizaines de courriel ils sont tous dans le biomédical De : akanouk À : mb12valtrex Envoyé le : mardi 24 avril 2012 23h21Objet : Urine porphyrins results My son's results are back. Lead is very high. I expected arsenic and mercury but not lead. Is the damage caused by lead reversible ? I am looking for the source, getting our water tested tomorrow. I'm not sure where else to look, he used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in the past 3-4 months. He has periods where he puts things in his mouth more than he should but that has also been improving ( he was sick recently and he regressed a lot in regards to putting things in his mouth). He never has been one to play with toys a lot, he loves his flags and his bowling pins but that's about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?

Guest guest

lol! You can always tell when it was google translated...~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Salima looks she received the results of his son I think he is intoxicated to lead, it is also with his doctor DAN she expect a sell yeast culture. Everyone moves it's amazing y'a person who speaks of stimulation or ABA I get dozens of e-mail they are all in the biomedical From: mb12valtrex [mailto:mb12valtrex ] On Behalf Of CherylSent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:43 PMTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Urine porphyrins results Anyone speak French?<image001.png>~ Antiviral Therapy 101~~ Make a biomed book ~ ~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~~ @Gryffins_Tail ~ salima regarde elle a reçu les résultats de son fils je pense il est intoxiqué au plomb, elle est aussi avec son medecin DAN elle attends une culture de levure de sell.tout le monde bouge c'est incroyable y'a personne qui parle de la stimulation ou l'ABA je reçois des dizaines de courriel ils sont tous dans le biomédical De : akanouk À : mb12valtrex Envoyé le : mardi 24 avril 2012 23h21Objet : Urine porphyrins results My son's results are back. Lead is very high. I expected arsenic and mercury but not lead. Is the damage caused by lead reversible ? I am looking for the source, getting our water tested tomorrow. I'm not sure where else to look, he used to eat dirt and sand a lot but that seems to have subsided significantly in the past 3-4 months. He has periods where he puts things in his mouth more than he should but that has also been improving ( he was sick recently and he regressed a lot in regards to putting things in his mouth). He never has been one to play with toys a lot, he loves his flags and his bowling pins but that's about it. Our DAN is waiting for a stool yeast culture to see what our next step is. Anyone else dealing with toxic lead levels ?