RemedySpot.com

to my fellow autism mamas on mothers day!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic

children. We were chosen for our spirits and ability to love so completely!

It's funny new mothers don't want there babies to have autism but what is

autism? Really what is it? A set of personality characteristics that make their

development a bit different...who cares! We are actually the winners....we have

been to our deepest low and still woke up every day and fought for our

children...what has that given us ...EVERYTHING....we don't take anything for

granted...small successes mean so much...we have empathy for others...we have

learned patience, strength, compassion, and the true meaning of life...I guess

we are the winners here!...we are so lucky to have experienced this all so young

and be able to live as old spirits and understand the true secret of life....we

are in this together and we are more beautiful because of it! I wish you all a

very happy mothers day...all of us work harder than most mothers, we get no

breaks, but life is all how you see it. You must not constantly focus on autism

or its negative parts or feelings, you must focus on the joy and love you have

for your child..positive thoughts can and will recover your child...you must say

every day, " My child is a gift. He is smart, capable, and loving. He will be

fine. " If any of you haven't read " The Secret " give yourself the best mothers

day present and read the book today. It will change your life. May this day

remind us how strong, fierce, beautiful, and kick ass us mothers of autism

are....much love and respect to you all!

Guest guest

Thank You. Beautifully Written

Rosetta from Australia

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012 4:38 PMSubject: to my fellow autism mamas on mothers day!

It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic children. We were chosen for our spirits and ability to love so completely! It's funny new mothers don't want there babies to have autism but what is autism? Really what is it? A set of personality characteristics that make their development a bit different...who cares! We are actually the winners....we have been to our deepest low and still woke up every day and fought for our children...what has that given us ...EVERYTHING....we don't take anything for granted...small successes mean so much...we have empathy for others...we have learned patience, strength, compassion, and the true meaning of life...I guess we are the winners here!...we are so lucky to have experienced this all so young and be able to live as old spirits and understand the true secret of life....we are in this together and we are more beautiful because of it! I wish you all a very happy mothers day...all of us

work harder than most mothers, we get no breaks, but life is all how you see it. You must not constantly focus on autism or its negative parts or feelings, you must focus on the joy and love you have for your child..positive thoughts can and will recover your child...you must say every day, "My child is a gift. He is smart, capable, and loving. He will be fine." If any of you haven't read "The Secret" give yourself the best mothers day present and read the book today. It will change your life. May this day remind us how strong, fierce, beautiful, and kick ass us mothers of autism are....much love and respect to you all!

Guest guest

This is beautiful. Happy Mother's day to you too!I am new to the group, I have a six-year old autistic son. I live in Nigeria (West Africa). My son is on GFCFSF diet and a host of supplements. Want to start him on MB12 injections today.I have been following all the threads since I joined 3 weeks ago, and I must say you are all awesome mums. Doing so much for your kids. Your labour shall not be in vain.Again, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY all the GREAT mums here. (SEM)P.S: Cami, can I repost on my blackberry group, with credit to you of course?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 06:38:52 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: to my fellow autism mamas on mothers day! It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic children. We were chosen for our spirits and ability to love so completely! It's funny new mothers don't want there babies to have autism but what is autism? Really what is it? A set of personality characteristics that make their development a bit different...who cares! We are actually the winners....we have been to our deepest low and still woke up every day and fought for our children...what has that given us ...EVERYTHING....we don't take anything for granted...small successes mean so much...we have empathy for others...we have learned patience, strength, compassion, and the true meaning of life...I guess we are the winners here!...we are so lucky to have experienced this all so young and be able to live as old spirits and understand the true secret of life....we are in this together and we are more beautiful because of it! I wish you all a very happy mothers day...all of us work harder than most mothers, we get no breaks, but life is all how you see it. You must not constantly focus on autism or its negative parts or feelings, you must focus on the joy and love you have for your child..positive thoughts can and will recover your child...you must say every day, " My child is a gift. He is smart, capable, and loving. He will be fine. " If any of you haven't read " The Secret " give yourself the best mothers day present and read the book today. It will change your life. May this day remind us how strong, fierce, beautiful, and kick ass us mothers of autism are....much love and respect to you all!

Guest guest

I needed that, thank you.

It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic children. We were chosen for our spirits and ability to love so completely! It's funny new mothers don't want there babies to have autism but what is autism? Really what is it? A set of personality characteristics that make their development a bit different...who cares! We are actually the winners....we have been to our deepest low and still woke up every day and fought for our children...what has that given us ...EVERYTHING....we don't take anything for granted...small successes mean so much...we have empathy for others...we have learned patience, strength, compassion, and the true meaning of life...I guess we are the winners here!...we are so lucky to have experienced this all so young and be able to live as old spirits and understand the true secret of life....we are in this together and we are more beautiful because of it! I wish you all a very happy mothers day...all of us work harder than most mothers, we get no breaks, but life is all how you see it. You must not constantly focus on autism or its negative parts or feelings, you must focus on the joy and love you have for your child..positive thoughts can and will recover your child...you must say every day, "My child is a gift. He is smart, capable, and loving. He will be fine." If any of you haven't read "The Secret" give yourself the best mothers day present and read the book today. It will change your life. May this day remind us how strong, fierce, beautiful, and kick ass us mothers of autism are....much love and respect to you all!

Guest guest

Much Love and Respect to you too. Tammy

F.

It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the

mothers of autistic children. We were chosen for our

spirits and ability to love so completely! It's funny new

mothers don't want there babies to have autism but what is

autism? Really what is it? A set of personality

characteristics that make their development a bit

different...who cares! We are actually the winners....we

have been to our deepest low and still woke up every day

and fought for our children...what has that given us

....EVERYTHING....we don't take anything for

granted...small successes mean so much...we have empathy

for others...we have learned patience, strength,

compassion, and the true meaning of life...I guess we are

the winners here!...we are so lucky to have experienced

this all so young and be able to live as old spirits and

understand the true secret of life....we are in this

together and we are more beautiful because of it! I wish

you all a very happy mothers day...all of us work harder

than most mothers, we get no breaks, but life is all how

you see it. You must not constantly focus on autism or its

negative parts or feelings, you must focus on the joy and

love you have for your child..positive thoughts can and

will recover your child...you must say every day, "My

child is a gift. He is smart, capable, and loving. He will

be fine." If any of you haven't read "The Secret" give

yourself the best mothers day present and read the book

today. It will change your life. May this day remind us

how strong, fierce, beautiful, and kick ass us mothers of

autism are....much love and respect to you all!

Guest guest

Thank you Cami. I needed to hear that!. Well said.

Happy Mothers Day!

a Mama from Massachusetts

Subject: to my fellow autism mamas on mothers day!To: mb12valtrex Date: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 2:38 AM

It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic children. We were chosen for our spirits and ability to love so completely! It's funny new mothers don't want there babies to have autism but what is autism? Really what is it? A set of personality characteristics that make their development a bit different...who cares! We are actually the winners....we have been to our deepest low and still woke up every day and fought for our children...what has that given us ...EVERYTHING....we don't take anything for granted...small successes mean so much...we have empathy for others...we have learned patience, strength, compassion, and the true meaning of life...I guess we are the winners here!...we are so lucky to have experienced this all so young and be able to live as old spirits and understand the true secret of life....we are in this together and we are more beautiful because of it! I wish you all a very happy mothers day...all of us

work harder than most mothers, we get no breaks, but life is all how you see it. You must not constantly focus on autism or its negative parts or feelings, you must focus on the joy and love you have for your child..positive thoughts can and will recover your child...you must say every day, "My child is a gift. He is smart, capable, and loving. He will be fine." If any of you haven't read "The Secret" give yourself the best mothers day present and read the book today. It will change your life. May this day remind us how strong, fierce, beautiful, and kick ass us mothers of autism are....much love and respect to you all!

Guest guest

Hi CamiWhat a lovely way u ve to look at things... Read the secret bought the DVD and CDs...But sometimes I think even Jesus would not ve lived to 33yo if the devil had burdened him wth inflamed leaky gut, yeast, parasites, heavy metal list could go on he sure would ve not even ve had any words and had bin non verbal and gone back b4 he passed his message...And if this was the cross he was asked to carry on the day of execution he would ve died on the spot....And I sometimes truly believe that men will kill themselves wth the love of heavy metal that they believe human body is able to carry... They put in our deodorants, in our teeth fillings, pots we use in cleaning products...As someone once said man is the only creation to be given a perfect blessing(earth) and think they can improve on it.... And what worse they instead ve destroyed it and it in turn gives up and now not contented on that we just poison our kids and our bodies then we turn to God for help!!!No wonder our ASD kids act they way they do the burden on their bodies are too great!! One wonders if thier soul stay in tack ving sooo much to suffer!!!Sent from my iPod

It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic children. We were chosen for our spirits and ability to love so completely! It's funny new mothers don't want there babies to have autism but what is autism? Really what is it? A set of personality characteristics that make their development a bit different...who cares! We are actually the winners....we have been to our deepest low and still woke up every day and fought for our children...what has that given us ...EVERYTHING....we don't take anything for granted...small successes mean so much...we have empathy for others...we have learned patience, strength, compassion, and the true meaning of life...I guess we are the winners here!...we are so lucky to have experienced this all so young and be able to live as old spirits and understand the true secret of life....we are in this together and we are more beautiful because of it! I wish you all a very happy mothers day...all of us work harder than most mothers, we get no breaks, but life is all how you see it. You must not constantly focus on autism or its negative parts or feelings, you must focus on the joy and love you have for your child..positive thoughts can and will recover your child...you must say every day, "My child is a gift. He is smart, capable, and loving. He will be fine." If any of you haven't read "The Secret" give yourself the best mothers day present and read the book today. It will change your life. May this day remind us how strong, fierce, beautiful, and kick ass us mothers of autism are....much love and respect to you all!

Guest guest

I couldn't agree with you more!!! God bless all of you. Happy Mothers Day!

------------------------------

>Much Love and Respect to you too. Tammy F.

>

>

>

>> It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic

children. We were chosen for our spirits and ability to love so completely! It's

funny new mothers don't want there babies to have autism but what is autism?

Really what is it? A set of personality characteristics that make their

we are the winners here!...we are so lucky to have experienced this all so young

very happy mothers day...all of us

work harder than most mothers, we get no breaks, but life is all how you see

it. You must not constantly focus on autism or its negative parts or feelings,

you must focus on the joy and love you have for your child..positive thoughts

can and will recover your child...you must say every day, " My child is a gift.

He is smart, capable, and loving. He will be fine. " If any of you haven't read

" The Secret " give yourself the best mothers day present and read the book today.

It will change your life. May this day remind us how strong, fierce, beautiful,

and kick ass us mothers of autism are....much love and respect to you all!

>>

>>

>

Guest guest

Beautiful words and so true! I feel and say what you have expressed frequently

to my close girlfriends with regular kids but could never put it together the

way u did. Barely able to type as tears are blurring my vision. Awesome post and

so encouraging. As u all may know I have an 8 yr old boy on the spectrum and he

has a neurotypical sister. I thank God every day for everything that my daughter

is able to do. At my house, we celebrate the little blessings which are usually

taken for granted by other families. A lot of us parents are so grateful when

our kids even get a full night sleep or don't cry or throw a tantrum all day.

Every word that comes out of my son's mouth is celebrated and cherished. And I

am really thankful to God for chosing me to be the mother of my beautiful, smart

and innocent boy. I pray to God everyday to give me strength to recover my child

and be able to help as many kids as possible.

is

>

> It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic

for your child..positive thoughts can and will recover your child...you must say

fine. " If any of you haven't read " The Secret " give yourself the best mothers

>

Guest guest

Hi CAmi

Your Mothers day ode to autism mums is awesome in the best sense.

thanks so much for that.

Australia

>

>

>

> > It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic

children. We were chosen for our spirits and ability to love so completely! It's

funny new mothers don't want there babies to have autism but what is autism?

Really what is it? A set of personality characteristics that make their

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

of course...re-post it all...xoxoxo

email me if you have questions about the shots..

lvdanzn@...

>

> This is beautiful. Happy Mother's day to you too!

>

> I am new to the group, I have a six-year old autistic son. I live in Nigeria

(West Africa). My son is on GFCFSF diet and a host of supplements. Want to start

him on MB12 injections today.

>

> I have been following all the threads since I joined 3 weeks ago, and I must

say you are all awesome mums. Doing so much for your kids. Your labour shall not

be in vain.

>

> Again, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY all the GREAT mums here.

>

>

> (SEM)

>

> P.S: Cami, can I repost on my blackberry group, with credit to you of course?

>

>

> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

>

> to my fellow autism mamas on mothers day!

>

> It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic

>

Guest guest

is..

I can see that your heart is big, pure, and on the right track to help your son

recover...

I have no doubt our children will be fine...I do not talk of autism in our

house.. I read once if you give something energy it continues to grow...such as

too much negative energy to autism...we say all the time, " He is smart, he will

figure this out! " We say this is just a snap shot of how he is today, it does

not predict his future. We give him help where he needs and focus on everything

positive at home...my son is beautiful, taught himself to swim (i think that is

genius), the most loving kid ever, and a quick learner....he will over come

this...and our children need to know we believe that.

Your child is lucky to have such an awesome mom like you...,much love, Cami

> >

> > It is no mistake that we were chosen ones to be the mothers of autistic

> >

>