RemedySpot.com

Very anxious, twins need vaccines MMR DTAP boosters. Pls help.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,Sorry for repeating the question that has been discussed many times but my mail is not being able to retrieve any archived emails. My twins will be entering Kindergarten in Sept and we have the inevitable specter on the horizon looming- boosters for the MMR and DTaP/DTP vaccines :(One child has very high MMR titers but NO titers to the tetanus virus...even after receiving all her vaccines till date (except the boosters). Her sister child has no titers. I'm so anxious and unsure what to do. It's such a catch 22 situation, we have two great spl ed private NYC school placements for the Fall but they need to get the boosters per the school rules. How can I get an exemption or delay it? I'm so worried and anxious. Feel as if

I'm pushed into a corner. I can't have both regressing after all that we have been through. Thanks for your help. .

Guest guest

http://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state-vaccine-requirements/newyork.aspx

Religious and medical exemptions are permitted in your state

>

>

> Hello,

>

> Sorry for repeating the question that has been discussed many times but my

mail is not being able to retrieve any archived emails.

>

> My twins will be entering Kindergarten in Sept and we have the inevitable

specter on the horizon looming- boosters for the MMR and DTaP/DTP vaccines :(

>

>

> One child has very high MMR titers but NO titers to the tetanus virus...even

after receiving all her vaccines till date (except the boosters). Her sister

child has no titers. 

>

> I'm so anxious and unsure what to do. It's such a  catch 22 situation, we have

two great spl ed private NYC school placements for the Fall but they need to get

the boosters per the school rules. How can I get an exemption or delay it?

>

>

> I'm so worried and anxious. Feel as if I'm pushed into a corner. I can't have

both regressing after all that we have been through.

>

> Thanks for your help.

>

> .

>

Guest guest

if they have titers or they don't stick they don’t' need it, redoing it won't make it stick, and if the titers are there your set

Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 4:58 PM

To: undisclosed recipients:

Subject: Very anxious, twins need vaccines MMR DTAP boosters. Pls help.

Hello,Sorry for repeating the question that has been discussed many times but my mail is not being able to retrieve any archived emails. My twins will be entering Kindergarten in Sept and we have the inevitable specter on the horizon looming- boosters for the MMR and DTaP/DTP vaccines :(

One child has very high MMR titers but NO titers to the tetanus virus...even after receiving all her vaccines till date (except the boosters). Her sister child has no titers. I'm so anxious and unsure what to do. It's such a catch 22 situation, we have two great spl ed private NYC school placements for the Fall but they need to get the boosters per the school rules. How can I get an exemption or delay it?

I'm so worried and anxious. Feel as if I'm pushed into a corner. I can't have both regressing after all that we have been through. Thanks for your help. .

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2425/5042 - Release Date: 06/03/12