Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thought I'd share what one of the WA mom has written (she just gave me

permission to share it with the group). A couple of weeks ago I received a call

from this mom so excited about what the Immusist had done after his severe

allergic reaction with a cat exposure, see her below e-mail:

------------

" A friend and mentor introduced me to Immusist October of 2011. As a mom who is

willing to do anything for my son with autism I decided to try it out. I did my

research on the key component of the product " surfactants " and as a Nurse, I

know how beneficial surfactants have been to underdeveloped premature babies. We

have been using this product for approximately 6 months and I am amazed by the

wonderful results we have seen in our 6 year old boy. He has met so many

milestones such as being fully toilet trained (bowel and bladder). He is able to

comprehend when spoken to. His eye contact has improved significantly. His

allergies have improved a great deal. His concentration is also improving when

it comes to completing his school work and he engages in age appropriate play at

the playground. He is no longer fixated in just swinging but tries out other

play equipment on the playground without being prompted. He was non-verbal and

he is now able to repeat words. I will continue to use this product because I

strongly believe that my son will continue advancing in his improvements. Along

with the GFCF diet, megavitamins, and ABA therapies already being implemented,

using Immusist gives me a sense of hope that our son will continue to make

progress and live a happy enriched life.

My son has severe allergies to cats and one day after visiting a friend who has

cats, his eyes started to get watery, he was sneezing, and he was itching

terribly. The itching around his eyes caused it to swell and the first thing my

husband did was the traditional benedryl as we've done in the past. Well

benedryl only helped the watery eyes. Several hours later when I arrived home he

was so bad I thought I'd have to take him to the doctor. I immediately put 7

drops of Immusist in a cup of water and gave it to my son. After an hour of him

drinking his Immusist, all the swelling around his eyes had resolved. My husband

was speechless because prior to this incidence, he doubted that the Immusist

would be beneficial. It made him believe how potent and powerful this product

is. Not only has Immusist helped us with our son's difficulties with autism, it

has worked for us as an anti-histamine by boosting his immunity. This product is

indeed highly recommended.

Mrs. Fisher, Tacoma, WA "

Guest guest

Am soo glad for this family!!!!!Sent from my iPhone

Thought I'd share what one of the WA mom has written (she just gave me permission to share it with the group). A couple of weeks ago I received a call from this mom so excited about what the Immusist had done after his severe allergic reaction with a cat exposure, see her below e-mail:

------------

"A friend and mentor introduced me to Immusist October of 2011. As a mom who is willing to do anything for my son with autism I decided to try it out. I did my research on the key component of the product "surfactants" and as a Nurse, I know how beneficial surfactants have been to underdeveloped premature babies. We have been using this product for approximately 6 months and I am amazed by the wonderful results we have seen in our 6 year old boy. He has met so many milestones such as being fully toilet trained (bowel and bladder). He is able to comprehend when spoken to. His eye contact has improved significantly. His allergies have improved a great deal. His concentration is also improving when it comes to completing his school work and he engages in age appropriate play at the playground. He is no longer fixated in just swinging but tries out other play equipment on the playground without being prompted. He was non-verbal and he is now able to repeat words. I will continue to use this product because I strongly believe that my son will continue advancing in his improvements. Along with the GFCF diet, megavitamins, and ABA therapies already being implemented, using Immusist gives me a sense of hope that our son will continue to make progress and live a happy enriched life.

My son has severe allergies to cats and one day after visiting a friend who has cats, his eyes started to get watery, he was sneezing, and he was itching terribly. The itching around his eyes caused it to swell and the first thing my husband did was the traditional benedryl as we've done in the past. Well benedryl only helped the watery eyes. Several hours later when I arrived home he was so bad I thought I'd have to take him to the doctor. I immediately put 7 drops of Immusist in a cup of water and gave it to my son. After an hour of him drinking his Immusist, all the swelling around his eyes had resolved. My husband was speechless because prior to this incidence, he doubted that the Immusist would be beneficial. It made him believe how potent and powerful this product is. Not only has Immusist helped us with our son's difficulties with autism, it has worked for us as an anti-histamine by boosting his immunity. This product is indeed highly recommended.

Mrs. Fisher, Tacoma, WA"

Guest guest

Since starting immusist my son's oral thrush is not much of a problem anymore. We also do not have red ears that often. Thank you Rita..Ayse

Thought I'd share what one of the WA mom has written (she just gave me permission to share it with the group). A couple of weeks ago I received a call from this mom so excited about what the Immusist had done after his severe allergic reaction with a cat exposure, see her below e-mail:

------------

" A friend and mentor introduced me to Immusist October of 2011. As a mom who is willing to do anything for my son with autism I decided to try it out. I did my research on the key component of the product " surfactants " and as a Nurse, I know how beneficial surfactants have been to underdeveloped premature babies. We have been using this product for approximately 6 months and I am amazed by the wonderful results we have seen in our 6 year old boy. He has met so many milestones such as being fully toilet trained (bowel and bladder). He is able to comprehend when spoken to. His eye contact has improved significantly. His allergies have improved a great deal. His concentration is also improving when it comes to completing his school work and he engages in age appropriate play at the playground. He is no longer fixated in just swinging but tries out other play equipment on the playground without being prompted. He was non-verbal and he is now able to repeat words. I will continue to use this product because I strongly believe that my son will continue advancing in his improvements. Along with the GFCF diet, megavitamins, and ABA therapies already being implemented, using Immusist gives me a sense of hope that our son will continue to make progress and live a happy enriched life.

My son has severe allergies to cats and one day after visiting a friend who has cats, his eyes started to get watery, he was sneezing, and he was itching terribly. The itching around his eyes caused it to swell and the first thing my husband did was the traditional benedryl as we've done in the past. Well benedryl only helped the watery eyes. Several hours later when I arrived home he was so bad I thought I'd have to take him to the doctor. I immediately put 7 drops of Immusist in a cup of water and gave it to my son. After an hour of him drinking his Immusist, all the swelling around his eyes had resolved. My husband was speechless because prior to this incidence, he doubted that the Immusist would be beneficial. It made him believe how potent and powerful this product is. Not only has Immusist helped us with our son's difficulties with autism, it has worked for us as an anti-histamine by boosting his immunity. This product is indeed highly recommended.

Mrs. Fisher, Tacoma, WA "

Guest guest

Dear Tendai,

do you know where we canu get Immunsist ?

thanks,

sema

To: mb12valtrex From: tendaimatambanadzo@...Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 07:53:42 +0100Subject: Re: WA moms Immusist letter

Thought I'd share what one of the WA mom has written (she just gave me permission to share it with the group). A couple of weeks ago I received a call from this mom so excited about what the Immusist had done after his severe allergic reaction with a cat exposure, see her below e-mail:------------"A friend and mentor introduced me to Immusist October of 2011. As a mom who is willing to do anything for my son with autism I decided to try it out. I did my research on the key component of the product "surfactants" and as a Nurse, I know how beneficial surfactants have been to underdeveloped premature babies. We have been using this product for approximately 6 months and I am amazed by the wonderful results we have seen in our 6 year old boy. He has met so many milestones such as being fully toilet trained (bowel and bladder). He is able to comprehend when spoken to. His eye contact has improved significantly. His allergies have improved a great deal. His concentration is also improving when it comes to completing his school work and he engages in age appropriate play at the playground. He is no longer fixated in just swinging but tries out other play equipment on the playground without being prompted. He was non-verbal and he is now able to repeat words. I will continue to use this product because I strongly believe that my son will continue advancing in his improvements. Along with the GFCF diet, megavitamins, and ABA therapies already being implemented, using Immusist gives me a sense of hope that our son will continue to make progress and live a happy enriched life. My son has severe allergies to cats and one day after visiting a friend who has cats, his eyes started to get watery, he was sneezing, and he was itching terribly. The itching around his eyes caused it to swell and the first thing my husband did was the traditional benedryl as we've done in the past. Well benedryl only helped the watery eyes. Several hours later when I arrived home he was so bad I thought I'd have to take him to the doctor. I immediately put 7 drops of Immusist in a cup of water and gave it to my son. After an hour of him drinking his Immusist, all the swelling around his eyes had resolved. My husband was speechless because prior to this incidence, he doubted that the Immusist would be beneficial. It made him believe how potent and powerful this product is. Not only has Immusist helped us with our son's difficulties with autism, it has worked for us as an anti-histamine by boosting his immunity. This product is indeed highly recommended. Mrs. Fisher, Tacoma, WA"

Guest guest

Sema, Rita is the go to lady for immunisist will look on my saved notes to see where she suggested and repost for uSent from my iPod

Dear Tendai,

thanks,

sema

To: mb12valtrex From: tendaimatambanadzo@...Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 07:53:42 +0100Subject: Re: WA moms Immusist letter

Thought I'd share what one of the WA mom has written (she just gave me permission to share it with the group). A couple of weeks ago I received a call from this mom so excited about what the Immusist had done after his severe allergic reaction with a cat exposure, see her below e-mail:------------"A friend and mentor introduced me to Immusist October of 2011. As a mom who is willing to do anything for my son with autism I decided to try it out. I did my research on the key component of the product "surfactants" and as a Nurse, I know how beneficial surfactants have been to underdeveloped premature babies. We have been using this product for approximately 6 months and I am amazed by the wonderful results we have seen in our 6 year old boy. He has met so many milestones such as being fully toilet trained (bowel and bladder). He is able to comprehend when spoken to. His eye contact has improved significantly. His allergies have improved a great deal. His concentration is also improving when it comes to completing his school work and he engages in age appropriate play at the playground. He is no longer fixated in just swinging but tries out other play equipment on the playground without being prompted. He was non-verbal and he is now able to repeat words. I will continue to use this product because I strongly believe that my son will continue advancing in his improvements. Along with the GFCF diet, megavitamins, and ABA therapies already being implemented, using Immusist gives me a sense of hope that our son will continue to make progress and live a happy enriched life. My son has severe allergies to cats and one day after visiting a friend who has cats, his eyes started to get watery, he was sneezing, and he was itching terribly. The itching around his eyes caused it to swell and the first thing my husband did was the traditional benedryl as we've done in the past. Well benedryl only helped the watery eyes. Several hours later when I arrived home he was so bad I thought I'd have to take him to the doctor. I immediately put 7 drops of Immusist in a cup of water and gave it to my son. After an hour of him drinking his Immusist, all the swelling around his eyes had resolved. My husband was speechless because prior to this incidence, he doubted that the Immusist would be beneficial. It made him believe how potent and powerful this product is. Not only has Immusist helped us with our son's difficulties with autism, it has worked for us as an anti-histamine by boosting his immunity. This product is indeed highly recommended. Mrs. Fisher, Tacoma, WA"

Guest guest

There are two members on the board that are selling their bottles. I would do a search. Hugs, KelleySent from my iPhone

Dear Tendai,

thanks,

sema

=

Guest guest

Rita,That is just awesome! If you don't mind, could you pass along my email address to your friend and ask her to send me the references she used for research?I have tried and tried so many times but always come up empty. Info on the company is nill. (only able to find a tax I.D. and learn that the owner also owns a fire extinguisher

company.Beyond a full page of experiences, their website offers very limited information on background, history, how and why they developed immusist, how surfactants work, etc. etc. You know, all the juicy info...I have learned that 'surfactant' is a very broad term. I have been able to identify commonly used food grade surfactants - but beyond that, I have been able to find little information. Any help she could offer to add to my search would be

awesome.My younger son has a pretty nasty cat allergy. Sometimes just hugging a person who owns a cat and getting too close to their clothes will trigger a reaction. So I understand how excited she must be.Thanks!Tammy To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 12:45 AM Subject: WA moms Immusist letter

------------

"A friend and mentor introduced me to Immusist October of 2011. As a mom who is willing to do anything for my son with autism I decided to try it out. I did my research on the key component of the product "surfactants" and as a Nurse, I know how beneficial surfactants have been to underdeveloped premature babies. We have been using this product for approximately 6 months and I am amazed by the wonderful results we have seen in our 6 year old boy. He has met so many milestones such as being fully toilet trained (bowel and bladder). He is able to comprehend when spoken to. His eye contact has improved significantly. His allergies have improved a great deal. His concentration is also improving when it comes to completing his school work and he engages in age appropriate play at the playground. He is no longer fixated in just swinging but tries out other play equipment on the playground without being prompted. He was non-verbal and he is now able to repeat

words. I will continue to use this product because I strongly believe that my son will continue advancing in his improvements. Along with the GFCF diet, megavitamins, and ABA therapies already being implemented, using Immusist gives me a sense of hope that our son will continue to make progress and live a happy enriched life.

Mrs. Fisher, Tacoma, WA"

Guest guest

Thanks Kelley -

I am selling my unopened, new full size bottle of NATURAL Immusist for $75.

Usually retails for $118. Nothing wrong with it - need to pay bills. Please

email me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Kim

>

> There are two members on the board that are selling

> their bottles. I would do a search.

> Hugs,

> Kelley

>

> Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Tammy,

Yes, the man that developed Immusist is highly trained & knows A LOT about

surfactants & also has a company that does high level fire extinguishers (also

surfactants & not for human use). As he has told me, you have to be very

knowledgeable to put together anything for human use. He told me with over 5,000

surfactants out there, only someone highly trained should put together something

for human use. The 80 surfactants used in the Immusist are specifically chosen

for their safety & beneficial properties to the human body. As I said

previously, this product has been successfully used for 20 years. It has saved

hundreds of lives in life-threatening illness in Africa for the last 9 years,

all highly documented by government medical facilities, all with no adverse side

effects. That record was enough for me to use it on my son. I understand why

it's not enough for others though.

Because of the current alternative hostile environment a company has to be very

cautious as a manufacturer. I'm sorry you are not in the position I am in

geographically to be able to sit down & talk with so many highly trained in

surfactants. I have been very fortunate, including high level people in the

company & several high level docs, it is a privilege that I wish I could pass to

each of you with so many questions. In addition to these high level docs, the

Pediatric DR and the DDS & this RN in our group all having higher medical level

information on the many medical uses of surfactants. For example, in the last

meeting I had with the DDS in our group (who's had her ASD daughter on Immusist

for about 4 months now...btw her latest report to me was that her " non-verbal

daughter is doing great, starting to verbalize! " ) she told me of the training

she just completed as a dentist that will now use surfactants to clean out the

bacteria in the tooth as they've found it's a safer more effective bacterial

than what they have been using. Most of the group with a high level of medical

background has done much higher level medical research on surfactants than is

available to us the general public. Early on in my posting on this new product I

posted up substantial medical research on surfactants including some Pubmeds

w/its use as anti-virals, anti-bacterials, etc.

An advanced search of message #106496, Natasa's message #106513, 107024 all give

good available surfactant information from a published medical standpoint. The

medical information available to someone licensed in the medical field is

substantially greater than is available to us in the general public. All of the

people I have talked to in the medical field are widely versed in surfactants

ever growing human use.

Being friends with this very busy family, the mom's a full time nurse, they

homeschool both their children and her husband is also in school right now. I am

sorry they do not have the time to do yahoo groups or other outside the area

support. She asked me to pass this to encourage others that have struggled as

she has. Being on a tight budget she had seen a local DAN & run labs but he had

not improved much. Using this product has helped them at far lower expense. By

having me share this she merely wanted me to help encourage others by telling

them of her experience. This child still has a long way to go in his recovery,

but she finds joy in watching the slow steady progress that her son is making,

the only change has been adding the Immusist. Her dose for those that are

interested was only 3 drops a day for several months as she was conserving it.

With what she has seen with the product she told me her whole family is on a

small dose now & she's worked her son up to 8 drops a day she's working towards

8 drops 2x a day.

I'm sorry this is a new & unknown product & that I can not fully answer all your

questions .I can fully understand your hesitance at using it. I can not prove

with years of expensive ASD studies & scientific data .therefore this is not for

everyone that needs that kind of proof. I know it is easier for our WA group

that has our docs that are using it in their practice & other high level people

to talk to. With what I've learned I believe that every person alive should be

using it, but I can not prove what I believe. As with many other items in the

past I'm just putting the information out there for those that may want more

info on it.

I'm also sorry I'm the only one available in WA to post on this. I don't mean to

sound like a lone ranger salesperson here I'm not. If you were here to meet with

these moms & watch these children it would warm your heart as well. Because of

what I've learned & seen I feel compelled as a ministry to others to share. I am

more than happy to send you a GREAT picture of my son reading to Mrs.

Fisher's children on her porch so you can see that there is a child & I'm not

just making this up. As we were together recently asked to go to the car

to get a book he had on dogs to read to the other kids. It's the sweetest

picture Mrs. Fisher took with her son laying on 's shoulder engaged in the

book together .warms the mother's heart.

My best recommendation is, if you have a pediatrician, nurse or dentist in the

area you could freely talk to, ask them if they can tell you of their

surfactants use. Beyond the info in the past, I can only pass some of the things

our group in WA is experiencing. It would be really nice to have comment from

any doctor/nurse/dentist on the group to give you further insight as a group

into surfactants.

Ps .one other thing, I was recently talking to someone that works in water

remediation she said that she worked with surfactants in water treatment. She

told me that surfactants not only oxygenate, hydrate & reduce the surface

tension of the cells, they also help carry minerals and help assimilate fats

into the cell .so for those that are using Immusist, dose it together with your

minerals, vitamins AND your good fats!

Tammy, as always I so appreciate your input.

Many Blessings,

Rita

>

> Rita,

>

> That is just awesome! Â

>

> If you don't mind, could you pass along my email address to your friend and

ask her to send me the references she used for research?

> I have tried and tried so many times but always come up empty. Â Info on the

company is nill. Â (only able to find a tax I.D. and learn that the owner also

owns a fire extinguisher company.

> Beyond a full page of experiences, their website offers very limited

information on background, history, how and why they developed immusist, how

surfactants work, etc. etc. You know, all the juicy info...

>

> I have learned that 'surfactant' is a very broad term. Â I have been able to

identify commonly used food grade surfactants - but beyond that, I have been

able to find little information.Â

> Any help she could offer to add to my search would be awesome.

>

> My younger son has a pretty nasty cat allergy. Â Sometimes just hugging a

person who owns a cat and getting too close to their clothes will trigger a

reaction. Â So I understand how excited she must be.

>

>

> Thanks!

> Tammy

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 12:45 AM

> Subject: WA moms Immusist letter

>

>

> Â

> Thought I'd share what one of the WA mom has written (she just gave me

permission to share it with the group). A couple of weeks ago I received a call

from this mom so excited about what the Immusist had done after his severe

allergic reaction with a cat exposure, see her below e-mail:

> ------------

> " A friend and mentor introduced me to Immusist October of 2011. As a mom who

is willing to do anything for my son with autism I decided to try it out. I did

my research on the key component of the product " surfactants " and as a Nurse, I

know how beneficial surfactants have been to underdeveloped premature babies. We

have been using this product for approximately 6 months and I am amazed by the

wonderful results we have seen in our 6 year old boy. He has met so many

milestones such as being fully toilet trained (bowel and bladder). He is able to

comprehend when spoken to. His eye contact has improved significantly. His

allergies have improved a great deal. His concentration is also improving when

it comes to completing his school work and he engages in age appropriate play at

the playground. He is no longer fixated in just swinging but tries out other

play equipment on the playground without being prompted. He was non-verbal and

he is now able to repeat

> words. I will continue to use this product because I strongly believe that my

son will continue advancing in his improvements. Along with the GFCF diet,

megavitamins, and ABA therapies already being implemented, using Immusist gives

me a sense of hope that our son will continue to make progress and live a happy

enriched life.

> My son has severe allergies to cats and one day after visiting a friend who

has cats, his eyes started to get watery, he was sneezing, and he was itching

terribly. The itching around his eyes caused it to swell and the first thing my

husband did was the traditional benedryl as we've done in the past. Well

benedryl only helped the watery eyes. Several hours later when I arrived home he

was so bad I thought I'd have to take him to the doctor. I immediately put 7

drops of Immusist in a cup of water and gave it to my son. After an hour of him

drinking his Immusist, all the swelling around his eyes had resolved. My husband

was speechless because prior to this incidence, he doubted that the Immusist

would be beneficial. It made him believe how potent and powerful this product

is. Not only has Immusist helped us with our son's difficulties with autism, it

has worked for us as an anti-histamine by boosting his immunity. This product is

indeed highly recommended.

> Mrs. Fisher, Tacoma, WA "

>

Guest guest

Rita,

Thank you. Your posts are always so thoughtful.

Please don't ever think that I think you're "full of it". That couldn't be any further from the truth.

I remember reading (not all that long ago) about using surfactants in dentistry. Good stuff.

xoxoxo

Tammy

Sent from my Kindle Fire