RemedySpot.com

Oprah tomorrow??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, I feel like a jerk. I was watching a dvr oprah and saw a preview for tomorrow's show and there was not a mention of that mysterious brave woman with the question that no one else would ask. So I hope I haven't created much ado about nothing. We'll see, won't we. Does anyone know what Liz and Steph said the show was about?

love, Molly

Re: Media and other talk shows PS

Amen to that one Blueeberri.. ;)

Totally agree, it's anatomy and the most natural thing in the world. :)

Dee ~

----- Original Message ----- From: blueeberri (AT) aol (DOT) com

Menopause and perimenopause can create sexual problems. They are totally related.

Why is it evil to talk about sex and vaginas? I do not find it offensive at all.Because some people do, we are stuck with no help.

Blueeberri

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost.

Guest guest

Hey Molly, it's untelling what the main part will be about. I remember saying they filmed a lot that day about 'abuse'...they were there for about FIVE hours!!! Veasley said she will send out an email letting everyone know if/when they hear something for sure about the air date. Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

so tomorrow might not be the day?? Sheesh, when are they going to air it? I guess the NVA will let us know. Where's Dana been anyway, she would know.

Re: Oprah tomorrow??

Hey Molly, it's untelling what the main part will be about. I remember saying they filmed a lot that day about 'abuse'...they were there for about FIVE hours!!!

Veasley said she will send out an email letting everyone know if/when they hear something for sure about the air date. Hugs, Chelle

Special deal for Yahoo! users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now