RemedySpot.com

paper cuts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lots of women have these paper cuts. Dee did as I

recall. People in the Lichen Sclerosis group had them.

I always figured they were a result of Crohn's

Disease--beginning but not actual fistulas, just one

of the results of all the stuff going on in the bowel.

Arline

--- Shopper56@... wrote:

> Hi:

>

> I know I've read this here before, but I forget.

> One of the Crohn's women has vaginal paper cuts.

> What are they? Anyone know?

>

> Sherri

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Guest guest

I don't have Crohn's, but at my worst -- 3 yrs. ago, I did have tiny tears that completely healed after using Estrace cream. I've used it ever since, never had any since. Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

Thanks, Chelle. I will pass the information on, but one of the ladies is going to join this group anyway. She has painful sex...........

-------------- Original message --------------

I don't have Crohn's, but at my worst -- 3 yrs. ago, I did have tiny tears that completely healed after using Estrace cream. I've used it ever since, never had any since.

Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

About the Paper cuts & splits?

I sure had those..and I'd say almost everyone with severe pain and inflammation in that V tissue, esp. having painful sex has those splits or paper cuts... It's the skin tearing and ripping and causing fissures and minute' crevices.... just like wintertime with the splits some people get around their fingernails. That's why it stings with urine going over it or apply some meds because the 'base' stings that raw tissue.

But its extremely hard to see with the naked eye down there, let alone trying to see it yourself. But I did. *grin* I used a very strong magnifying glass, a mirror and a flashlight on the floor (and a bare bulbed lamp on the floor too) with my leg flung up around my neck (don't ask LOL) and I kept rolling over, haha but I saw it..

But it was only then.. that I could see them, very tiny razorlike cracks in the skin. (and nothing to do with Crohns either tho they too could have that) I went to my doctor and of course he thought I was Nutzo... till I made him bring over his colposcope (a very strong magnifying instrument they use for colposcopys on the cervix to see better) and he apologized as he finally saw them himself.

It's damaged tissue.. and needs restored to health. That is how I knew all of my pain was in the skin and not from some radiating pain too. You could see it but believe me not too likely to see it with a cursory look (the doctor sure didn't) or without the magnifying glass and spreading it apart a bit, but I'll bet it's there with most. ;)

Dee ~ ;)