RemedySpot.com

Re: Vulvodynia cured. & .Atropine, Ketoconzaole & Biotin..- DEE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dee Troll wrote: >>>>>Careful Chelle if you try the cotton ball technique and remember if things or nerve endings are already inflammed (as a cause with local vestibulodynia) you do not want to cause more inflammation as it's suggested that secondary VVS can be caused by chemical trauma like yeast meds or steroids, etc., Hey Dee, I've been using 2% Lidocaine for the past 3 yrs. -- like before sex or at times when I felt a little more irritated in that one area (not everyday). I cannot brag enough on how much Estrace has overall improved my skin. Have you heard of many women having a bad reaction to the overnight cottonball treatment? I've spoken with Pete a few times last week and he is compounding the Lidocaine for me.

He actually sent me the same article you sent in tonight...he is so nice. Also, I have tried the Testosterone and actually still have a tube of it. I stopped using it, because I seemed to feel a little more irritated when I'd use it often... I always concentrated on applying it in that one area. I get it compounded at Bellevue too. I think I'll just go back to trying it every once in awhile and see how I do. As always, I thank you so much for all your info and help...you are a true gem! Hugs, Chelle