RemedySpot.com

Re: Burning Body Pain - V.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi , I sure wish I knew what to tell you, but I've not heard of your condition. We have tons of good info on vulvar pain, though, and since you have that too, maybe something will help. Have you been to a good doctor? By chance, do you have diabetes? I know it can cause neuropathic pain. If I come across anything I'll pass it on. Welcome to the group, sorry I'm not much help! :( Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

I'm thinking perhaps Fibromyalgia with the burning body pain?

just a thought as it sounds like it might be.

Dee

----- Original Message ----- From: Chelle

Hi ,

I sure wish I knew what to tell you, but I've not heard of your condition. We have tons of good info on vulvar pain, though, and since you have that too, maybe something will help.

Have you been to a good doctor? By chance, do you have diabetes? I know it can cause neuropathic pain. If I come across anything I'll pass it on. Welcome to the group, sorry I'm not much help! :(

Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

tested for all the below and came up fine. was at mayo and going back in a few weeks. seems they are puzzled too. maybe i have two things going on. can you tell me if the burn i had explained down there goes along with this vulvodynia? i mean this burn is enough to fry eggs. hard for me to believe that's what this is. thanks for your help.Dee Troll wrote: I'm thinking perhaps Fibromyalgia with the burning body pain? just a thought as it sounds like it

might be. Dee ----- Original Message ----- From: Chelle Hi , I sure wish I knew what to tell you, but I've not heard of your condition. We have tons of good info on vulvar pain, though, and since you have that too, maybe something will help. Have you been to a good doctor? By chance, do you have diabetes? I know it can cause neuropathic pain. If I come across anything I'll pass it on. Welcome to the group, sorry I'm not much help! :( Hugs, Chelle __________________________________________________

Guest guest

HI ..... That 'burn' can certainly be a huge part of vulvodynia.. One of our members used to say it felt like ''squatting over a blow torch''.. and that's exactly how it felt to me. *sigh* or like you said enough 'to fry egg's', so believe it hon..

And with the whole body burning? Don't necessarily believe that 'fibro' is ruled out (if that's something you were tested for) .. I've seen some who didn't have the specific 'spots' for pain they suggest, end up that 'was' the diagnosis, especially if it's tied in with Chronic Fatigue.. (which I have no idea if you might have that as well)... :)

Dee ;)

Re: Re: Burning Body Pain - V.

tested for all the below and came up fine. was at mayo and going back in a few weeks. seems they are puzzled too. maybe i have two things going on. can you tell me if the burn i had explained down there goes along with this vulvodynia? i mean this burn is enough to fry eggs. hard for me to believe that's what this is. thanks for your help.Dee Troll wrote:

I'm thinking perhaps Fibromyalgia with the burning body pain?

just a thought as it sounds like it might be.

Dee

----- Original Message ----- From: Chelle

Hi ,

I sure wish I knew what to tell you, but I've not heard of your condition. We have tons of good info on vulvar pain, though, and since you have that too, maybe something will help.

Have you been to a good doctor? By chance, do you have diabetes? I know it can cause neuropathic pain. If I come across anything I'll pass it on. Welcome to the group, sorry I'm not much help! :(

Hugs, Chelle