RemedySpot.com

Testosterone... Chelle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Chelle said:

''Also, I have tried the Testosterone and actually still have a tube of it. I stopped using it, because I seemed to feel a little more irritated when I'd use it often... I always concentrated on applying it in that one area. I get it compounded at Bellevue too. I think I'll just go back to trying it every once in awhile and see how I do.''

Hon if the T irritates you... believe me Pete has a lot of other bases he can use.. ;) Glad you like him. I think he's one of the smartest compounders around and I questioned a lot of them (at least a dozen) when I was searching for a good one and played dumb when I asked questions and he was one of the best and knew the right answers. *smile*...

I really do think adding the T to the E, maybe in a ratio of 3 to 1... (more E than T... or every 3rd night (or twice a week) could do wonders for more improvement hon.

But that's what worked for 'me' when I added it, and hopefully for others, esp. since Topical T.... increases the E. 'receptors'... and even restores lost ones. (and like those two quotes said, women with V pain show lost E & T receptors) And I'd apply it all around the vestibule & labia, not just one part. (besides it'll move around or seep & drift anyway.. ;)

Hugs hon

Dee~