RemedySpot.com

E/T/P Receptors (question for Dee)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dee,

Thanks for all the information about receptors. I understand that E/T/P receptors are completely different than the levels of E/T/P in your blood. So, how would one find out if they are deficient in E/T/P receptors, because regular hormone blood testing won't show this.

Thanks,

~~

Guest guest

HI

I truly doubt there's any way we could find out about the loss or less receptors hon... Just my opinion of course as those were studies most likely done in a teaching hospital or lab atmosphere where all the equipment needed would be there. And I'd assume, (just guessing) it'd be far too expensive to have done. But I'd think a biopsy would be needed then sent off to a narrowly focused lab that could do that. And it's likely scientists that would test for that, not the average 'Joe' or pathologist.

But from my point of view since they know that already about the loss of those receptors in so many women with V pain...AND they know how birth control blocks those (though I wasn't on BC) and how 'it' contributes to V pain, I didn't need to know if it applied specifically to me or if mine were gone. :)

I just wanted to get well. And I know that using the T cream can give those receptors back as well as my own personal experience 'before' I even learned 'why' it worked so well. *grin* But I also knew that many articles had talked about how the E & T were so beneficial for the skin and even wound healing. I just didn't know 'why' it worked like it did at the time and that is why I used them.

Plus using them topically it's rarely systemic with the tiny peasize amts. suggested and why all ages can benefit. In fact children use the E for labial adhesions with little risks if any.... so I had no fear that it'd harm me at all either. I had nothing to do lose and much to gain and I did. *grin*....

Hugs honDee

----- Original Message ----- From:

Dee,

Thanks for all the information about receptors. I understand that E/T/P receptors are completely different than the levels of E/T/P in your blood. So, how would one find out if they are deficient in E/T/P receptors, because regular hormone blood testing won't show this.

Thanks,

~~