RemedySpot.com

OOOPS MY GOOF .DHEA (?) Adrenal exhaustion..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It could be the case here too DEE! It is for me! My hormones are totally screwed up.That can promote yeast and BV infections! I have LOW DHEA and testosterone. The natural doc said I had adrenal fatigue. I think the VV, the allergies, etc. are all related to it. It all started after (of course) the wonderful birth control pill!

BlueeberriPlanning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

OOps My goof...

Sorry group.. I thought I was at the LS group when I mentioned , but none the less hope the DHEA info helps someone here too. *smile*

Dee

Guest guest

Jeeze Blueeberri...

So sorry to hear you've got adrenal problems too *sigh* and glad then that did go there by mistake, *smile* and they sure know that the birth control pills block the E & T receptors (esp. the T and DHEA is a precursor) which means the testosterone isn't working for you so it makes sense why yours is low. Some reports say even after going off of them it may take longer than a year to restore it and maybe longer since they didnt run the trials past that.

I sincerely hope if you try the DHEA it really helps you hon.

HugsDee

Re: OOOPS MY GOOF . DHEA (?) Adrenal exhaustion..

It could be the case here too DEE! It is for me! My hormones are totally screwed up.That can promote yeast and BV infections! I have LOW DHEA and testosterone. The natural doc said I had adrenal fatigue. I think the VV, the allergies, etc. are all related to it. It all started after (of course) the wonderful birth control pill!

Blueeberri