RemedySpot.com

Molly , Lyme?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Molly. :) Hon weren't you one of the ones with Lyme disease too? Or am I mistaken?

Tickled to hear you say you're well... that's fantastic.~ ;)

Waaay to go!! Dee ~ ;)

Guest guest

I had several positive bands for Lyme (through Igenex) but was never treated for it. I still sometimes contemplate being treated, but I am a bit fearful of the big gun antibiotics.

love, Molly

Molly , Lyme?

HI Molly. :) Hon weren't you one of the ones with Lyme disease too? Or am I mistaken?

Waaay to go!! Dee ~ ;)

Guest guest

Well, the bottom line hon is that you are feeling so great... that's all that counts!! And about the Lyme? ... So what if the test might have shown something. *grin* (I've seen things that we'd far outlive before they'd do any damage (prostate is one) and sometimes just best left alone when the treatment can kill you instead. *groan*) and I'd feel exactly like you, although I personally don't have that fear of antibiotics (as long as they're not overused) and I 'rarely' use them, but I sure don't like the newer ones.

Give me the older ones that have been well tested & tried anytime, (like the Doxycyline or tetracyclines) because I've seen them reverse some things that are not 'supposed' to be *grin* plus I've never gotten a yeast infection either with them and I know some do, but that's me. *knock on wood*. ;)

I'm just so happy to hear you are doing well hon and whatever it is or worked, AMEN to that and 'phooey' on the Lyme. *grin* Big hugsDee ~ ;)

Molly , Lyme?

Waaay to go!! Dee ~ ;)

Guest guest

Molly,In that case, you might want to think about using Buhner's herb protocol instead.If you're interested, i can give you more info.Hollis I had several positive bands for Lyme (through Igenex) but was never treated for it. I still sometimes contemplate being treated, but I am a bit fearful of the big gun antibiotics. love, Molly Molly , Lyme? HI Molly. :) Hon weren't you one of the ones with Lyme disease too? Or am I mistaken? Tickled to hear you say you're well... that's fantastic.~ ;) Waaay to go!! Dee ~ ;) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

I would love that, Hollis

Molly , Lyme?

HI Molly. :)

Hon weren't you one of the ones with Lyme disease too? Or am I mistaken?

Waaay to go!!

Dee ~ ;)

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

Thanks for you nice post, Dee.

And I do agree with you. The only problem is that whenever I get an ache or pain or forget something, I wonder hmmmm, is this the Lyme? So I think that I might try Hollis' natural method and maybe be retested. I really do think that my pelvic pain was pudendal neuralgia and muscle issues. Thank God for PT. But, obviously I have been exposed to lyme.

love, Molly

Molly , Lyme?

Waaay to go!! Dee ~ ;)

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __