RemedySpot.com

Re: Crisco for lube (bv infections) -- SHERRI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sherri, years ago I tried Crisco and even Olive Oil for a 'natural' lube. Both gave me a bv infection. I have to stick with a water-soluble lube. I know it won't be the same with everyone, but 'maybe' there could be a link with your infections and the crisco. Just a thought... Hugs, Chelle PS - You would think the E. would keep your skin from getting those little tears...try asking Dee... so sorry *sigh*

Guest guest

Hi Chelle:

I don't use Crisco as a lube. I use Femglide. I use Crisco for the burning vagina!! I haven't used it in about a year, but started again yesterday.. Everything gives me a BV infection!! Thanks for the thoughts.

Sherri

Thanks for the link too!

-------------- Original message --------------

Sherri, years ago I tried Crisco and even Olive Oil for a 'natural' lube. Both gave me a bv infection. I have to stick with a water-soluble lube. I know it won't be the same with everyone, but 'maybe' there could be a link with your infections and the crisco. Just a thought... Hugs, Chelle

PS - You would think the E. would keep your skin from getting those little tears...try asking Dee... so sorry *sigh*

Guest guest

Funny you mentioned the E. My E really had expired about 2-1/2 months ago, but I still had some so I kept on using it. I wonder if because it was old if it didn't work as well on the skin. I also hadn't had a period in 2-1/2 months.

I just got new E & T, so hopefully it will help.

Sheri

-------------- Original message --------------

Sherri, years ago I tried Crisco and even Olive Oil for a 'natural' lube. Both gave me a bv infection. I have to stick with a water-soluble lube. I know it won't be the same with everyone, but 'maybe' there could be a link with your infections and the crisco. Just a thought... Hugs, Chelle

PS - You would think the E. would keep your skin from getting those little tears...try asking Dee... so sorry *sigh*

Guest guest

Hmmm, you might be on to something there, Sherri. I hope it works out now. Keep us posted.... Hugs, ChelleShopper56@... wrote: Funny you mentioned the E. My E really had expired about 2-1/2 months ago, but I still had some so I kept on using it. I wonder if because it was old if it didn't work as well on the skin. I also hadn't had a period in 2-1/2 months. I just got new E & T, so hopefully it will help. Sherri