RemedySpot.com

RE: Kellogg-Spadt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would, but my appointment is not until after May 15th. sorry!nicoleTo: VulvarDisorders From: Shopper56@...Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:05:37 +0000Subject: Kellogg-Spadt

Hi:

If anyone has an appointment with Kellogg-Spadt in the near future that you are not going to use, can you let me know so I can take it. I'm having some problems and can't get an appointment with her until May 15.

Has anyone gone to one of the nurse practitioners in her group and liked her? I may have to go that route.

Sherri

More immediate than e-mail? Get instant access with Windows Live Messenger.

Guest guest

Thanks. Have you seen anyone else there?

Sherri

--------- Kellogg-Spadt

Hi:

If anyone has an appointment with Kellogg-Spadt in the near future that you are not going to use, can you let me know so I can take it. I'm having some problems and can't get an appointment with her until May 15.

Has anyone gone to one of the nurse practitioners in her group and liked her? I may have to go that route.

Sherri

Guest guest

Yes, everyone in the office! I actually usually see Jenn and think that she is great. I've saw Amy once, and like her, too. Dr Whitmore performed surgery on me, so I've seen her, as well.Jenn is much easier to get appointments with. I see Dr K onc a year, and Jenn the rest of the time. She is also great abt calling you back.nicoleTo: VulvarDisorders From: Shopper56@...Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:44:58 +0000Subject: RE: Kellogg-Spadt

Thanks. Have you seen anyone else there?

Sherri

--------- Kellogg-Spadt

Hi:

Sherri

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!

Guest guest

Sherri,I have an appointment with her April 22nd that i may have to end up rescheduling.Just not sure yet. I'll be happy to give you a heads up if i do.Hollis Hi: If anyone has an appointment with Kellogg-Spadt in the near future that you are not going to use, can you let me know so I can take it. I'm having some problems and can't get an appointment with her until May 15. Has anyone gone to one of the nurse practitioners in her group and liked her? I may have to go that route. Sherri

Guest guest

Thanks. Maybe, I'll try Jen if I can't hang in there until May 15. Does Alise still work there? I saw her once and I think I saw Amy twice. I really love though.

Sherri

--------- Kellogg-Spadt

Hi:

Sherri

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!

Guest guest

Hi Hollis:

I will be in Florida on April 22. Damn, if it were April 23 it would work!!! Thanks for the thought.

Sherri

-------------- Original message --------------

Sherri,

I have an appointment with her April 22nd that i may have to end up rescheduling.

Just not sure yet. I'll be happy to give you a heads up if i do.

Hollis

Hi:

Sherri

Guest guest

*smile*

I can't wait to see some responses on that one. :) LOL

In my mind it's but we'll see.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone not like

(not that I've used her but been here for 10 yrs or more. *smile*

And some love Goldstein, others don't. Dee ~ ;)

Re: Kellogg-Spadt

who is better this group or Dr Golstein? Anyone have comments?

Guest guest

Hollis, how long does it take for you to get there? Im so confused as to who/where to go for this. I just want to go to someone that can tell me more than, "it's vulvodynia, we're not sure what causes it" the response I got from my gyne at McGee Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh, which is supposed to be a reputable womens hospital. I would just be happy knowing it was Ic or it was PN, just something specific.

CIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

So, how many people on here use /the office? How many of you live in the area? We have to start a dinner group or something!!! (I really like to head out to eat, and it's a perfect excuse:) Liz

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

Guest guest

C -- I have never seen Goldstein. But as told you when i strongly suggested yousee her, i've found to be extremely good and a wonderfully approachable and open-minded practitioner -- a rare combination.Hollis*smile* I can't wait to see some responses on that one. :) LOL In my mind it's but we'll see. I don't think I've ever seen anyone not like (not that I've used her but been here for 10 yrs or more. *smile* A nd some love Goldstein, others don't. Dee ~ ;) Re: Kellogg-Spadt who is better this group or Dr Golstein? Anyone have comments?

Guest guest

I go to . I live in Montgomery County, PA

Sherri

-------------- Original message --------------

So, how many people on here use /the office? How many of you live in the area? We have to start a dinner group or something!!! (I really like to head out to eat, and it's a perfect excuse:)

Liz

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

Guest guest

C -- From SC it's about a four hour trip (3 1/2 if you're really zooming) to Philly, but ibreak it up and make it a two day trip, spending the night before at a motel in Kingof Prussia.My suggestion: you have an appointment with Goldstein. Keep it. If he can, as hesays, answer the questions regarding your official diagnosis that have been drivingyou crazy for months and months now, it will be well worth it. If he doesn't and/or you don't click with him/feel comfortable with his recommendations, then make an appointment with and/or get yourself to either /Liz or Rhonda and get your questions answered once and for all.My two cent's worth.HollisHollis, how long does it take for you to get there? Im so confused as to who/where to go for this. I just want to go to someone that can tell me more than, " it's vulvodynia, we're not sure what causes it " the response I got from my gyne at McGee Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh, which is supposed to be a reputable womens hospital. I would just be happy knowing it was Ic or it was PN, just something specific. C ___________________________________It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

I do - I live in Central Jersey but I'd be willing to drive to get together with some of you!To: VulvarDisorders From: babuehler@...Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:03:25 -0700Subject: Re: Kellogg-Spadt

So, how many people on here use /the office? How many of you live in the area? We have to start a dinner group or something!!! (I really like to head out to eat, and it's a perfect excuse:) Liz between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

Going green? See the top 12 foods to eat organic.

Guest guest

" So, how many people on here use /the office? How many of you

live in the area? We have to start a dinner group or something!!! (I

really like to head out to eat, and it's a perfect excuse:) " I don't see , primarily because I really can't afford to see someone who doesn't take my insurance right now, and, unfortunately, their office doesn't accept my plan. But, I do live in Philly. And, actually, I am looking to find a good doctor there who does accept my insurance.

~~