RemedySpot.com

Pelvic pain syndromes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Very interesting article, thank you. My question is how and who can one go to to determine what is actually going on. I have an appt with Dr. Goldstein in May, he assures me he can tell the difference between IC, PN, pfd. I am hoping this is the case. I have no symptoms of urgency, but burning with urination is there alot. When my bladder is full and I relax my pelvic muscles and pretend I am going to urinate, just dropping my pelvic floor it burns inside there, is that the bladder or is that just pelvic floor muscles?

CIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Is Cymbalta just as good as neurotin or elavil? My doc gave me a script of 20mg to start, I was on a low dose of elavil, which seemed to help a little. Does anyone know if Cymbalta works as well as neurotin or elavil?

CIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

This one seems go give info about more than just vulodynia and I thought it could be usefull. i know we're not suffering from the last one, but if i can get a full text of an article... I'm happy

Title:Pelvic pain syndromes--vulvodynia, interstitial cystitis, endometriosis, and prostadynia.(Pain Free 1-2-3)(Column). Author(s): Teitelbaum. Source:Townsend Letter: The Examiner of Alternative Medicine 280 (Nov 2006): p139(4). (2917 words) Document Type:Magazine/Journal Bookmark:Bookmark this Document Library

Guest guest

How tremendously sad that an article written in 2006 did not mention physical therapy for any or all of these disorders. And by the way, prostatodynia is just pelvic pain in men. It has nothing to do with the prostate.

love, Molly

Pelvic pain syndromes

This one seems go give info about more than just vulodynia and I thought it could be usefull. i know we're not suffering from the last one, but if i can get a full text of an article... I'm happy

Title:Pelvic pain syndromes--vulvodyn ia, interstitial cystitis, endometriosis, and prostadynia. (Pain Free 1-2-3)(Column) . Author(s): Teitelbaum. Source:Townsend Letter: The Examiner of Alternative Medicine 280 (Nov 2006): p139(4). (2917 words) Document Type:Magazine/ Journal Bookmark:Bookmark this Document Library