RemedySpot.com

Re: philly area members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I live In South Jersey-- Collingswood-- although I don't go to , I go to Dr. Nyirjesy at Drexel Hahnemann, who is awesome.

Actually.... had a vestibulectomy about 6 months ago after 7 years of dealing with VV and trying everything, and it worked!! My husband and I were able to have pain-free sex for the first time this weekend in years, and what a relief!! I never thought it would happen.... so keep on hanging in there ladies!! There is hope!

If anyone would ever like to chat about the surgery, Dr. Nyirjesy, etc., I'd be happy to, anytime.

Amy:)

Guest guest

WOWIE Amy..... ;)

BIG BIG Congratulations hon to you that things were pain free for you and the surgery was a success, that's fantastic news hon and I'm just SO happy for you. *grin*... :)

I would agree about Dr. Nyirjesy too (from Philly) as far as good things I've always heard...and glad to hear the same from you. WAY TO GO HON... Much continued success sweetie, that calls for a celebration indeed. :) Big Hugs

Dee ~

----- Original Message ----- From: Amy J Salmon

I live In South Jersey-- Collingswood-- although I don't go to , I go to Dr. Nyirjesy at Drexel Hahnemann, who is awesome.

Actually.... had a vestibulectomy about 6 months ago after 7 years of dealing with VV and trying everything, and it worked!! My husband and I were able to have pain-free sex for the first time this weekend in years, and what a relief!! I never thought it would happen.... so keep on hanging in there ladies!! There is hope!

If anyone would ever like to chat about the surgery, Dr. Nyirjesy, etc., I'd be happy to, anytime.

Amy:)