RemedySpot.com

massage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I went to the chiropractor today.. Today was my neromuscular massage.. The theropist focused on my right butt cheek and hip. My pain level has dropped from 4 to 2. I think thats the key to my pain. At first my burning was straight up the middle vaginal canal and b-hole. Since going to the chiropractor the rear end pain has shifted more off the right away from my b-hole. I totally came off of meds since going to the chiropractor, but of course we all want to be pain free from the burning and so on... So I decided to try the neurontin. I was totally shocked to find out though that my doctor wants me to get up to like 3600 mg. In 30 days I would be taking 32 pills a day! Once I get up to a certain dosage the can up to mg's of the pills so I don't have to take so many at once. That's still crazy to think of taking that high of a dosage of meds. I have been taking like 1 to 2 a day now for about a week and I'm already staying tired. Thats only 200 mgs lol..

Lee Ann

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.