Responses to my Estrace Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks so much for all the replies, your all so kind and helpful. If it

weren't for the support and advice from you ladies, I truly wouldn't

know what to do. I'd probably lose my darn mind. *sigh*

Guest guest

Hey , first let me say I'm sorry about the passing of your great grandma...I'll breathe a prayer for your family. You are very welcome! None us have the answers to 'every' question, and I cannot even try to answer 'some', but when we pitch in, we sure can help one another, especially more than docs... ;) If you will go back through the posts in Dec.'04- March '05 -- you will find my posts trying to get Estrace and hormone testing, etc. I studied my brains out concerning hormones...and Dee, Hollis & Dusty were my group coaches...answering questions. I so hope the Hormones are an answer for you, but no matter what, do not stop listening to your gut instincts and trying. Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

Chelle,

I decided to try out the estradiol cream based upon the article I read that Dee posted about the E & T receptors only functioning at 50%....due to birth control pills, which I took.

Re: Responses to my Estrace Questions

Hey , first let me say I'm sorry about the passing of your great grandma...I'll breathe a prayer for your family.

You are very welcome! None us have the answers to 'every' question, and I cannot even try to answer 'some', but when we pitch in, we sure can help one another, especially more than docs... ;)

If you will go back through the posts in Dec.'04- March '05 -- you will find my posts trying to get Estrace and hormone testing, etc. I studied my brains out concerning hormones...and Dee, Hollis & Dusty were my group coaches...answering questions. I so hope the Hormones are an answer for you, but no matter what, do not stop listening to your gut instincts and trying.

Hugs, Chelle

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions More!

Guest guest

Hey , did you call your doc and ask him/her to fax a script for Estradiol to Pete? I saw where you were finally able to at least get a doc to Rx Estrace. That is progress... ;) -- I had to state my case to 'try it' like a Defense Lawyer to my uro/gyn 3 yrs. ago....and I was almost 33 at the time... I never had the Estradiol compounded (I have been able to tolerate the Estrace cream with no problems). It's main ingredient is Estradiol, too...but compounding takes all those inert ingredients out.... Are you sending Pete some Emu Oil, or did he have some? Hugs, Chellecaliprincess2369@... wrote: Chelle,I decided to try out the estradiol cream based upon the article I read that Dee posted about the E & T receptors only functioning at 50%....due to birth control pills, which I took.** Re: Responses to my Estrace Questions Hey , first let me say I'm sorry about the passing of your great grandma...I'll breathe a prayer for your family. You are very welcome! None us have the answers to 'every' question, and I cannot even try to answer 'some', but when we pitch in, we sure can help one another, especially more than docs... ;) If you will go back through the posts in Dec.'04- March '05 -- you will find my posts trying to get Estrace and hormone testing, etc. I studied my brains out concerning hormones...and Dee, Hollis & Dusty were my group coaches...answering questions. I so hope the Hormones are an answer for you, but no matter what, do not stop listening to your gut instincts and trying. Hugs, Chelle Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!

Guest guest

Chelle,

I spoke to Pete a few hours ago and he stated he could call my OBGYN's office and speak to my doctor and get her to change the script over the phone....he's already been more willing to help me than any of my doctor's offices or local pharmacies, go figure! I decided to also fax him my script for Lidocaine. I've never used Lidocaine, I'm going to try it to numb the 6 0' clock area when I have intercourse. What is that area/skin called that becomes inflammed and burns? How much Lidocaine should I use? Pete told me that he had the emu oil and he believes they get it from laidinmt.com, which is awesome because thats where I purchase mine and I LOVE it!!! Have a lovely day gals.

~~

Re: Responses to my Estrace Questions

Hey , first let me say I'm sorry about the passing of your great grandma...I'll breathe a prayer for your family.

You are very welcome! None us have the answers to 'every' question, and I cannot even try to answer 'some', but when we pitch in, we sure can help one another, especially more than docs... ;)

If you will go back through the posts in Dec.'04- March '05 -- you will find my posts trying to get Estrace and hormone testing, etc. I studied my brains out concerning hormones...and Dee, Hollis & Dusty were my group coaches...answering questions. I so hope the Hormones are an answer for you, but no matter what, do not stop listening to your gut instincts and trying.

Hugs, Chelle

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions More!

Guest guest

Hoooray for you ..

So glad it's all going to work out with Pete at Bellevue... Good luck with the lidocaine and hopefully you won't be needing that down the road hon. :) Dee ;)