Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Dee, etc. Mission Accomplished !!!!!! I now have both holsters

loaded - estrace and testerone, and am looking for some simplified

usage directions. I have been on estrace for 6 weeks - toothpaste size

3 times weekly. Now, when do I use the testerone....not on same nights

I would assume???? I literally asked my wonderful but tad-bit clueless

gyn this exact same question..........and she really didnt say. The

directions on script say.... " Apply daily for 14 days " . Thank you!

Guest guest

Hey Momjohnna, I have used T. before. I used it twice a week. And yes, you can also use it with the Estrace. Go back through the older posts and Dee has info on it...or put her name in the subject line and she will see it and could probably help. I take it you are doing okay on the Estrace? Were you the one that thought the Estrace had caused some kind of cyst or something while back??? -- If so, I sure am soooo glad to hear you are doing okay this time around...that is great! ;) Hugs, Chellemomjohnna wrote: Hi Dee, etc. Mission Accomplished !!!!!! I now have both holsters loaded - estrace and testerone, and am looking for some simplified usage directions. I have been on estrace for 6 weeks - toothpaste size 3 times weekly.

Now, when do I use the testerone....not on same nights I would assume???? I literally asked my wonderful but tad-bit clueless gyn this exact same question..........and she really didnt say. The directions on script say...." Apply daily for 14 days". Thank you!

Guest guest

Hi Momjohnna.... ;)

Good for you getting your T... Hooray hon..MIssion accomplished indeed! 'Grin

I can tell you how 'I' used the T... and of course I believe bedtime is always best for the Estrace (estradiol) 'and' the testosterone applications.

I added the T about every 3rd night right on top of my E .... so about twice a week roughly. Some mix the two together in the palm of their hand, I just applied one then the other. That was it, OH and don't forget the gentle massaging of those in. Even a hot bath or shower before application also helps draw it deeper into the tissue.

Also since the emu oil also draws deeper into the tissue if you do use that (say during the day for relief, you 'could even add that on top and I would on the last layer if you did)

Just a thought there.

But I will suggest this 'in hindsite' *grin* because years ago when I 'first' started on the T, I too had read of some of the myths and scary stories many of you might hear about T...

OMG I'll grow a penis size clit, or grow a moustache or beard or the acne or lose my hair, or that aggressive 'want to kill' mood... LOL etc.etc... So sure I was leery just like some others might be...... but since then and having researched it in great depth into the more technical ends of it, I've learned a LOT more since then hon...

So today??.........

If I were just starting out with it? I'd probably use it 'once' a night for maybe a week or maybe even two as your script says (peasize though) and then taper to a couple of X's a week. It'd probably give it a kick start hon using more in the beginning (same with the E as long as it doesn't irritate and small amts.)

It's such a variable and I wish there was a recipe. *grin*

And using the T that often (14 days) it might really kick in the libido too, as I'll play around with it (but keep in mind that's 'me' and 'my' nature and knowing about hormones because they really are potent meds and shouldn't be messed around with so I'm not telling anyone else to believe me. ) but if I have a nice sexy weekend coming up or a special day, or upcoming vacation? *wink* Sure, I'll use it a lot more often & the amt. but that's not because the tissue needs it at all.. it's that 'I' want the libido revved up a few notches. LOL *grin*... (but too I'm well... some who aren't at that stage might not want it 'yet'.*chuckle*)

Anyway after 9 yrs use (and I also take a sublingual T of 2.50 mgs 'daily' for 365 days a year with my E for HRT replacement, those are for the body benefits not the vulva perse') , and I've had NO side effects , only benefits. (esp. the V tissue when the T. cream was added to the Estrace cream) But that's me and we are all different and there are always exceptions of course to anything and some things may need to be tweaked up or down (as with HRT hormones) , but it was definitely what did it for me once I added it.

Good luck sweetie. hugsDee

PS: I see you said you're using toothpaste size of the E? That's a lot more than I did hon, (but it IS what Dr. J. Willems suggests) mine was just a small peasize amt. but if it's working for you with no irritation or breast tenderness or break thru bleeding, that's great but you might consider tapering down with that a little bit.... 'esp.. if that tissue is really starting to feel good and getting healthy for you. (Unless you're older and might need it systemically... that's a different story)

I hope that adding the T.... is the final key hon to your wellness like it was mine. ;) YOU GO MY FRIEND..:)

Dee ~

----- Original Message ----- From: momjohnna

Hi Dee, etc. Mission Accomplished !!!!!! I now have both holsters loaded - estrace and testerone, and am looking for some simplified usage directions. I have been on estrace for 6 weeks - toothpaste size 3 times weekly. Now, when do I use the testerone....not on same nights I would assume???? I literally asked my wonderful but tad-bit clueless gyn this exact same question..........and she really didnt say. The directions on script say...." Apply daily for 14 days". Thank you!