RemedySpot.com

Re: Today is just NOT my day *sigh* venting-Dee or Chelle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pete's assistant at Bellevue called me and stated both of my co-pay scripts will cost $70.00 a piece and it'd be cheaper paying without insurance...so much for my darn insurance! My question is since I already have emu oil, could I fill the Lidocaine script (without it being compounded) and mix my own emu oil with it when I apply it to the area?

Re: Today is just NOT my day *sigh* venting

awwh

Jeeze hon you're not kidding talk about it not being your day. *sigh*.. I'm so sorry about your great grandma and her passing. You must be 5 yrs old *chuckle*... but my deepest condolences hon, you sure are having a helluva day kiddo.

About Pete...

hon you see ESTRACE Is a brand name and so he can't technically fill the script for ESTRACE itself since that's what it says. That's basically just the politics of it, but what he probably can do is 'call' your doctor himself and explain what's going on and hopefully the doctor will just fax him over one for 'ESTRADIOL" cream, or he may have to tell you to have your doctor call him.

OR if your doctor is willing to write 'you' a new one you can pick up that'd work too... then you'd just fax or mail it into pete (or your doctor may fax it as well) so a few different ways to go about it.

I'm not sure about proper etiquette there or not as to whether Pete should call him/her first or not.. Probably not... Know what I mean.. Wait till you talk with Pete or .

IF you don't hear from them soon give a call back. Sometimes he can be pretty busy so just in case. But I know too that you'll be busy I suspect.. but breathe deep hon and maybe just not think about it right this moment.

But I would call Walmart and tell them to just to cancel the prescription.. and you'll pick it up (the script itself) You may want to keep it for down the road (who knows?) I think those are good for 6 months.. at least here in Ohio they are.

Hang in there hon.

Dee

Re: Today is just NOT my day *sigh* venting

awwwh

I hear you hon... yeah some days it not only rains but it pours..(and the Fat lady isn't singing) but hang in there hon... and hope you talk with Pete (and use him) in fact he is more than willing to even talk with your doctor too. He's so aware of why we need the estrogen and the proper bases to use and if you do end up using him hon.. I'd definitely tell them you want it dispensed in a 'tube', it makes it so easy to use too. If you dont it'll probably come in one of those little pill bottle types.

He also takes some insurances (does mine)... and you need to call ahead of time anyway to set up your account. You can also just leave a credit card number too (which is what I used to do)... then you just fax or mail your script in and you get it within 3-4 days... and I hope your doc wrote 'refills' on it. Makes it so easy to just call it in when it's needed again. ;) Mine does for a year, not that I need it filled that much but just in case. :)

Hang in there, it's just one of those very frustrating days but it'll pass 'and' work out'.:)

hugs

Dee

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions More!

Guest guest

HI Sam.... yes I'd think so.... ;)

If you filled the script for the lidocaine and added your own Emu oil...

But remember that the EMU oil... draws things 'into' your tissue at a deeper level (and why "I" would not want to use that with say a 'steroid' for instance..) so it might increase the effects of the 'caine' and keep you numb a little longer. :) Just a guess there hon... In the case of the E and/or T.. I'd want that to go deeper to heal me at those basement levels. :) Dee

----- Original Message ----- From: caliprincess2369@...

Pete's assistant at Bellevue called me and stated both of my co-pay scripts will cost $70.00 a piece and it'd be cheaper paying without insurance...so much for my darn insurance! My question is since I already have emu oil, could I fill the Lidocaine script (without it being compounded) and mix my own emu oil with it when I apply it to the area?**

Guest guest

Okay, then I won't use the emu oil along with the lidocaine, or if I do, I'll only use only a little drop. Th area of skin, I'm putting the E and Lidocaine is on the hymen. I was not aware the emu oil draws things into the tissue, thanks for that info. I will tell Pete that I changed my mind and to send the estrace with emu oil not the lidocaine with emu oil...walgreens can re-order the Lidocaine script for me. Have a wonderful Friday!

~~

Re: Today is just NOT my day *sigh* venting-Dee or Chelle

HI Sam.... yes I'd think so.... ;)

If you filled the script for the lidocaine and added your own Emu oil...

But remember that the EMU oil... draws things 'into' your tissue at a deeper level (and why "I" would not want to use that with say a 'steroid' for instance..) so it might increase the effects of the 'caine' and keep you numb a little longer. :) Just a guess there hon...

In the case of the E and/or T.. I'd want that to go deeper to heal me at those basement levels. :)

Dee

----- Original Message ----- From: caliprincess2369 (AT) aol (DOT) com

Pete's assistant at Bellevue called me and stated both of my co-pay scripts will cost $70.00 a piece and it'd be cheaper paying without insurance...so much for my darn insurance! My question is since I already have emu oil, could I fill the Lidocaine script (without it being compounded) and mix my own emu oil with it when I apply it to the area?

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions More!

Guest guest

Good Luck hon.... you poor thing, you've got to be wondering if all that confusion is worth it.. but it is. *grin*.... hang tough. ;) Dee

----- Original Message ----- From: caliprincess2369@...

Okay, then I won't use the emu oil along with the lidocaine, or if I do, I'll only use only a little drop. Th area of skin, I'm putting the E and Lidocaine is on the hymen. I was not aware the emu oil draws things into the tissue, thanks for that info. I will tell Pete that I changed my mind and to send the estrace with emu oil not the lidocaine with emu oil...walgreens can re-order the Lidocaine script for me. Have a wonderful Friday!~~