RemedySpot.com

Vulvar Exam Live on TV... One of our members. *Smile*

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI all....

This is an actual video (short one) of a vulvar exam full frontal....live on TV from the UK on channel 4 on a show called 'Embarassing illnesses'...

http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/video/how-to-check-yourself/how-to-check-your-vulva/#comment-form

But what makes it so special to us, is it's from a longtime member of ours (currently inactive) who has LS and has since gone on and worked diligently towards helping other women in the UK and around the world with her own website. I'm not mentioning her name (not that she said yay or nay) and might not mind, but since she didn't specifically say I could, I won't... Some of you 'oldies' may recognize her. *smile*

I sincerely have to admire her bravery and the TV station as well. What a way to have your 15 minutes of fame eh? *smile* You can also leave a comment at the site if you care to.

Hugs to all, Dee ~

Guest guest

I went to the site but was a bit disappointed because it did not show how to

examine yourself. It did show how someone else could do it. Same with the

breast exam. Also did you detemine how to view the comments. They say all the

comments were favorable but where are the comments.

Ora

>HI all....

>

>This is an actual video (short one) of a vulvar exam full frontal....live on TV

from the UK on channel 4 on a show called 'Embarassing illnesses'...

>

>http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/video/how-to-check-yourself/how-to\

-check-your-vulva/#comment-form

>

>But what makes it so special to us, is it's from a longtime member of ours

(currently inactive) who has LS and has since gone on and worked diligently

towards helping other women in the UK and around the world with her own website.

I'm not mentioning her name (not that she said yay or nay) and might not mind,

but since she didn't specifically say I could, I won't... Some of you 'oldies'

may recognize her. *smile*

>

>I sincerely have to admire her bravery and the TV station as well. What a way

to have your 15 minutes of fame eh? *smile* You can also leave a comment at the

site if you care to.

>

>Hugs to all,

>Dee ~

>

Guest guest

HI Ora...

Well I suppose by the doctor showing how to, we're supposed to do that same. Also I was a little disappointed, and we've talked about this before, they did not show examining the clitoris at all and I've certainly never had a doctor do it either and they most definitely should in my opinion. But then rarely had them even 'look' at it other than a cursory glance come to think of it. Many a time I've have to point out something or look 'right here' etc. else it'd be overlooked. It definitely makes the point that we should all know ourselves and not expect or count on a doctor to do it. *sigh*

I too could not find anywhere to read the comments. They may be moderated and posted later I've no idea.

Dee~ ;)