RemedySpot.com

RE: which treatment works? -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey , I'm so glad that the capsaisin has worked so well for you. Like you, I've had v.pain for a long time. I have an area of localized vvs at the 4 o'clock position on the left side. I've actually wondered if I should try the capsaisin...but I am so chicken...I could just imagine myself having to call 911 for help...particularly the Fire Dept. *LOL* On another note, is your entire vestibule painful or do you have only certain trigger areas? Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

ha! don't worry, the Cap pain isn't that bad. I was really freaked out to try it at first too, but I survived. Seriously, no biggie after awhile. I basically have pain throughout the vestibule, but it's probably worse on the right hand side. Please, please, please try it....you can do it, I promise! just make sure you have a script for Lido to use beforehand.To: VulvarDisorders From: elliottmag@...Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:21:21 -0700Subject: RE: which treatment works? -

Hey , I'm so glad that the capsaisin has worked so well for you. Like you, I've had v.pain for a long time. I have an area of localized vvs at the 4 o'clock position on the left side. I've actually wondered if I should try the capsaisin...but I am so chicken...I could just imagine myself having to call 911 for help...particularly the Fire Dept. *LOL* On another note, is your entire vestibule painful or do you have only certain trigger areas? Hugs, Chelle

Express yourself wherever you are. Mobilize!

Guest guest

Before you try capsaicin I suggest you try vicks vaporub.. If cap is going to

work, most likely the vicks will work because they are both counter-irritants.

Vicks works for me. I have never tried capsaicin because I am chicken. I mix

some vicks with vaseline and it works very well. I spread it very thinly. But

don't get any on your mucus membranes because it is likely to burn.

Ora

>Hey , I'm so glad that the capsaisin has worked so well for you. Like

you, I've had v.pain for a long time. I have an area of localized vvs at the 4

o'clock position on the left side. I've actually wondered if I should try the

capsaisin...but I am so chicken...I could just imagine myself having to call 911

for help...particularly the Fire Dept. *LOL*

>

> On another note, is your entire vestibule painful or do you have only certain

trigger areas?

>

> Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

that's interesting about the vick's. I'm glad it works for you. The reason I've been told that the Capsaicin Cream works so well is because of the actual 'capsaicin' which is the ingredient that makes hot peppers hot. It doesn't numb the skin at all, which is great - just calms and nullifies the painful nerves. I would be a little concerned about what other chemicals are in Vicks - especially b/c it's over the counter. Even using it on the outside of the vagina - that skin is sensitive, too. The Cap Cream is compounded with a very gentle base so that you get the least amount of other irritants in the cream.I actually look forward to using Cap every day. For me it is now a good burn, if that makes any sense, and doesn't bother me at all.nicoleTo: VulvarDisorders From: taurusrc@...Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:59:14 -0700Subject: Re: which treatment works? -

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:21:21 -0700 (PDT), Chelle <elliottmag (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Before you try capsaicin I suggest you try vicks vaporub.. If cap is going to

work, most likely the vicks will work because they are both counter-irritants.

Vicks works for me. I have never tried capsaicin because I am chicken. I mix

some vicks with vaseline and it works very well. I spread it very thinly. But

don't get any on your mucus membranes because it is likely to burn.

Ora

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:21:21 -0700 (PDT), Chelle <elliottmag (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

>Hey , I'm so glad that the capsaisin has worked so well for you. Like you, I've had v.pain for a long time. I have an area of localized vvs at the 4 o'clock position on the left side. I've actually wondered if I should try the capsaisin...but I am so chicken...I could just imagine myself having to call 911 for help...particularly the Fire Dept. *LOL*

>

> On another note, is your entire vestibule painful or do you have only certain trigger areas?

>

> Hugs, Chelle

Express yourself wherever you are. Mobilize!