RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: new to this problem - healing the skin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good point, Melinda. I know it won't be the same for everyone...but had I not used the Estrace topically, there is no way I would have EVER been able to try PT without healing the skin first. It's just so daggone hard, because we are all so different. I'm sure some can just jump right in to PT without using anything on the skin. On another note, Libby sent me the notes from my visit with her 3 weeks ago. She reported my skin being in such good shape. I owe it to Estrace! Had she seen my skin 3 yrs. ago, she would have written down that I was a Red, inflamed MESS. We just have to keep the faith and keep pressing forward! Hugs, Chellespanishmiss430 wrote: You need to take care of the raw skin first, then PT would

probably help with the underlying issues - that's what happened to me. Had to get the skin under control with topicals first. Obviously in your condition you probably couldn't tolerate direct PT, although you could have skin rolling on your thighs and abdomen which would start releasing some of the nerves and muscles to that area. Melinda