RemedySpot.com

Topical E Cream 'OVERSEAS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI ...

hon I hate to disappoint you but I've never seen 'real' hormones of the E Or T. for sale OTC in the USA at least, they're usually mimics with sound alike names hon.. but don't be fooled by that. Hormones are a very controlled substances in the USA.

Although.... *smile*..... I am aware that you can buy the real estradiol 'overseas' in some countries and of course I tried it (always willing to play guinea pig) *smile* and yes it was the real thing... except the potency was different than our Estrace cream (it's called Estrogel) plus the BASE sent me 'whooping and hollering', and I'm well, and it still really burned me, didn't last long but wooowheee... so I'd be very careful about that.

If anyone's interested this is the link where I got mine for a trial run, but like I said it was a long time ago and some of the others that 'were' available overseas have changed to where everyone needs a prescription. This one looks like you can still get it without one though.... Maybe dilute it down considerably??? and T. I've never seen even there. :)

Not telling anyone to do it at all, but for what it's worth. (the Europeans always add an O in front of the words estrogen, or estradiol or oestriol, etc. ) By the way those statistics you'll see there about breast cancer etc? Keep in mind, those studies were all done with 'PREMARIN' a synthetic estrogen made with pregnant mares urine and "NOT the natural bioidentical 'estradiol'.... but being an estrogen, 'all' estrogens no matter what type or kind have to have the same literature in the inserts by law. *Sigh*

.... FWTW.. ;)

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/womens-hrt/estrogel-hrt.html?PHPSESSID=45f80c0ef7abcd78daf046beb82d8620

Dee