RemedySpot.com

siicone based lubricant ? SLIPPERY STUFF as a LUBE?.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Lulubuns.. ; ) I smile everytime I say that. *:)

The lubrication I like the best, don't use it often but when I do, is called Slippery Stuff, and I've tried them all including some of the newer Silicone ones, I personally didn't care for those at all. Gosh everything I touched left a grease spot, and I couldn't get it off my hands. UGH and don't dare get a drop on a wooden floor you'll slide all over the place and can't get it off.... I'll leave that for car pistons, *grin*.. but that's just my opinion hon.

One I like is called Slippery Stuff, and found it the most natural and 'identical' to us that I've ever found, (kinda feels like slickery egg whites *chuckle* but 'more' like us) and NO odor or taste either. (I always have to taste them, just to 'know' ) LOL and in fact I doubt a partner would never even know you used it if you didn't say anything. Just a small amt. works well and seems to last long enough and it's water soluable with no glycerine either and can be used by diabetics.

If you go to any of those adult toy stores on line, they usually sell it. I get mine from Good Vibes, http://www.goodvibes.com/ (just type in 'Slippery stuff' in the search area) but remember it IS an adult store so if that offends you might not want to go there.

It's a woman owned & run store and discreet too and comes in 3-4 days and it is based in the USA but you probably could just put that in any search engine and no doubt find it in many places but I've never seen it locally in any stores. You might get an occasional catalog tho, but that too is discreet. But search it out as I have seen it for a little less money elsewhere.

You don't need much so it lasts a long time too. But I've seen one other person bothered by it, so you just never know. I get the GEL rather than the lotion and it's not thick or gooey at all (even tho it says thick) and has a blue label. It's also supposedly non-allergenic too, at least it sure doesn't bother me, and what I like too is that it doesn't dry 'tacky' or 'sticky', it's one my doc uses too, so I would hope hon it's ok for you. it says this about it........SLIPPERY STUFF GEL

Originally designed to make it easier to slip in and out of rubber diving suits, we're pleased this slick, odorless and completely taste-free lube has evolved into something everyone can use. This thicker "stay put" gel is excellent for anal use too. Manufacturer's Information: glycerin-free, pH balanced, sterile, latex- and rubber-friendly. Vegan; no animal testing or animal by-products used in the manufacturing process. Recommended for use for diabetic, drug, radiation or age-related dryness. The gel formula is designed to be thick and to stay where it's applied. Slippery Stuff is manufactured by a women-owned and -operated business. Ingredients: purified water, polethylene, carbomer, methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, DMDM hydantoin.

Good luck if you try it hon, let us know. ;)

Dee~