RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Candida allergy??? (lulubuns)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, the drops are minute amounts of the substances that I am supposedly allergic to mold and candida and over time I am suppose to become less senstive and not react to these things anymore thats the idea anyway. I tried oil of oregano also with a cave man diet for ten days twice and it didn't work for me either. Right now I am taking caprylic acid and not eating anything sweet and taking the drops once a day and wondering if I should do more. Do you notice that you tend to be senstive in general. How did your vulvodynia start? Bhauktilulubuns wrote: I suspect I also have an allergy or sensitivity to candida. When Ihave a yeast infection it grows profusely on the inflamed tissue ofthe hymen and when the yeast goes away the inflammation doesn't. Idon't know if this could be the cause of my vestibulitis. What kind ofdrops are you taking? I have tried oil of oregano to kill the candidain my intestines but it didn't work, I'm looking for other alternativemedicine options.>> I have a question has anyone heard of having an allergy to candidaas a cause of inflammation like vulvodynia not necessarily a yeastovergrowth. I have been seeing an environmental medicine doctor and hedid a GI Panel for parasites,bacteria gluten intolerance, ect. andfound that I had

only trace amounts of yeast and I didn't have anyabnormalities except bad inflammation in my intestines. He thinks thatthe intestinal inflammation and my vulvodynia are related and hethinks that I have an allergy to candida even small amounts. So I havebeen taking these drops once a day to desensitize myself to candidaand mold has anyone tried this or heard of this. Thanks, Baukti> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.