RemedySpot.com

Re: For Dee/ nne (MEN)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are so right nne about so many wonderful men out there who are loving, supportive, kind and caring. If 'we' emote it, they catch it. *smile* and what a beautiful feeling.

I know you have a wonderful husband too hon as so many here do. And no doubt there are many men with health problems. Even with the LS as men can get that too, called BXO, and are just as devastated as women are, maybe even moreso with that male ego, and afraid to discuss it amongst their peers. So you just never know. ;) You fall in love first, then deal with the rest. It's just life.

My hubby and I met on line by the way. LOL whuddah thunk it... *grin* (Hey I was always so busy I sure didn't have time to get out there and date and I 'live' on the computer) *chuckle* so it was perfect and ironically we lived within 10 miles of each other and never knew one another.

Though once we met and talked, our lives crossed paths so many times even when we were teenagers, but we had no idea of the other one. Ah fate or destiny who knows? but the timing was perfect for now. If I'd have ordered the perfect man, I got even better. Thank you ! (eyes looking upwards) *grin*

It's been 5 yrs of being together (two married) and we're still waiting for our first 'major' argument, LOL (other than him now & then coming into my computer room at 4 or 5 in the morning giving me ''THE LOOK" ha ha like I must be crazy LOL so to put up with me and the time I spend on line he's gotta be a saint. *grin* but when you're older you know what's worth fighting over, and it 'ain't' much!

I loved hearing about the great younger men too that's wonderful. Age has nothing to do with it indeed but maturity does. Some are older and still don't have a nickles worth of sense. *grin*

Much love hon and still sending prayers, thoughts, meditations and my fingers crossed if it helps, that all is going to turn out marvelous for you. :) hugsDee