RemedySpot.com

Re: Childbirth and Pelvic/Vulvar Pain-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Congrats ! I, too am 15 weeks pregnant and have had the same concerns/worries. I have been diagnosed with vestibulitis after the birth of my 1st baby. She was delivered by cesearan and so I will be doing a repeat cesearan with this baby. My main discomfort is from yeast and am having a hard time getting rid of it and it tends to give me a flare up every time. How is your pregnancy going so far?rachelschneller wrote: Hi. I've had pelvic pain (vulvar and rectal pain) for

the last 3.5 years. I've had little luck with medical treatments, but have found non-interventionist ways to help myself. I am actually now about 15 weeks pregnant and starting to think about planning for childbirth. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find much info out there about childbirth and pelvic/vulvar pain. Does anyone have any info or any personal experience? I'm curious about various natural methods and pain meds that may or may not improve the experience for me and its aftermath. Unfortunatley, my ob doesn't have much info on this.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (!!!!!!) don't send me your horror stories or stories about how childbirth caused or worsened your pain. Obviously, there is nothing I can do about it now -- it is going to happen. Helpful info about things you know or did to control childbirth/pregnancy pain, improve your outcome, ensure easy birth, use various methods, etc. would be

greatly greatly appreciated!!!! Z.