RemedySpot.com

Re: Lindsey Re:physical therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Lindsey

Glad to hear your getting better. I was just wondering what your systems and diagnosis were when this all started. Also what treatments and test you had done. My pain is entrance, b-hole and vaginal canal burning.

Lee Ann

Subject: Re:physical therapyTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Thursday, May 15, 2008, 5:58 PM

Hi, Jammie,

I'm not sure that I understand the second part of your question...but go to:

www.pelvicpainrehab .com

they have some good articles. I am almost 100% better with pt and estrace.

Lindsey

Guest guest

I had pain on entry and constant pain, plus pain with contact. I was given all sorts of diagnosis but I really think finding the right diagnosis with this stuff isn't the most important thing-getting adequate pain relief is. I had recurrent infections (yeast and bv). I used long-term diflucan, estrace, and pt. I also did acupuncture and yoga. I tried neurontin, elavil, and it was not helpful at all. i also tested positive for Lyme and was treated for that. My husband did pt on me every day for months and now we're down to 2-3x per week. I have painfree sex with pain afterwords only 50% or less of the time. I can wear pants sometimes, working into jeans. I am SO MUCH BETTER. Lindsey