Guest guest

Guest guest

, I know you mentioned using emu oil and liking it a lot. I

checked out the site and am definitely planning on ordering some. My

main questions were, what would be the best starting size, how many

oz? Also how many times a day should i apply it and what is the best

way to apply it? Thanks!

Guest guest

Good afternoon, in regards to the emu oil, you could purchase the 1 oz. plastic container (price is $10.95) to see if you like it and then go up a size if you do. I purchased the 2 oz. plastic container which is $19.95 from the start because I'd heard such wonderful reviews about this product. For me personally, I apply it on a needed basis, for example, inflammation/burning after intercourse, irritation like a diaper rash to calm the skin down or for lubrication purposes. I use my finger to apply the emu oil which works perfectly fine and you'll only need a couple drops when applying it to the area. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask, thats what were all here for. SUPPORT!

P.S. Have you tried estradiol (brand name Estrace) compounded in emu oil to repair the skin, if you think your issues are skin related? Just a thought. I started that a couple weeks ago, thanks to Dee and Pete from Bellevue Pharmacy.

Emu Oil

, I know you mentioned using emu oil and liking it a lot. I

checked out the site and am definitely planning on ordering some. My

main questions were, what would be the best starting size, how many

oz? Also how many times a day should i apply it and what is the best

way to apply it? Thanks!

Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.

Guest guest

Anyone use the emu oil internally?

Subject: Re: Emu OilTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 6:42 PM

Good afternoon, in regards to the emu oil, you could purchase the 1 oz. plastic container (price is $10.95) to see if you like it and then go up a size if you do. I purchased the 2 oz. plastic container which is $19.95 from the start because I'd heard such wonderful reviews about this product. For me personally, I apply it on a needed basis, for example, inflammation/ burning after intercourse, irritation like a diaper rash to calm the skin down or for lubrication purposes. I use my finger to apply the emu oil which works perfectly fine and you'll only need a couple drops when applying it to the area. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask, thats what were all here for. SUPPORT!P.S. Have you tried estradiol (brand name Estrace) compounded in emu oil to repair the skin, if you think your issues are skin related? Just a thought. I started that a couple weeks ago, thanks to Dee and Pete from Bellevue

Pharmacy.** Emu Oil

, I know you mentioned using emu oil and liking it a lot. Ichecked out the site and am definitely planning on ordering some. Mymain questions were, what would be the best starting size, how manyoz? Also how many times a day should i apply it and what is the bestway to apply it? Thanks!

Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.