RemedySpot.com

Testosterone received, (Snailsgal)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Snailsgal... :)

SO glad you were able to get the Testosterone hon.... usually it comes in an ointment form as standard procedure...called Testosterone propionate 2%, and the 2% strength is the typical too.

T. has to be compounded so the pharmacist if they are good can use a variety of bases... like Pete at Bellevue uses the Liquigel as his base. Some might use the Emu oil too and like Hollis said Pete keeps it in his stock of standard supplies now to use because of her. *smile*...

It should really help as it restores the E (estradiol) ''receptors'' which often are defunct or deficient...AND used 'along with' the Estrace or compounded estradiol. It should really help hon. The two work so well together in a synergistic relationship .

I only used the T 'topically' and just a small peasize, approx 3 X's a week to the E. cream once a night. In other words on the 3rd night I'd add the T right on top and massage both in. (that gentle massaging in for both is so important so don't forget that). It took a while but when I added the T. (previously I only tried the E alone for 4 months) but adding the T was the icing on the cake & put 'me' over the edge to full wellness hon.

Good luck and hang in there hon. I think and hope you're on your way... *big smile* Also just to say that once you are better and doing great... a maintenance should be continued.. Mine is both E & T twice a week ... sometimes once a week and it definitely has kept me well now for years. :)

Hugs

Dee

PS: Info on Bellevue compounding pharmacy is in our Home page under 'Database' left side of the screen.