RemedySpot.com

Suzy Cohen, the 24 Hr. pharmacist/ Natural Remedys, Vs Drugs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI all..

Just a ramble here to say upfront I am not against main stream medicine in 'some' instances... but so many of the side effects of some medications that are pushed by Big Pharma scares me to death... It's always $$ that is the bottom line. Big Pharma is BIG business...so don't ever forget that. Times it's a godsend too so I'm not against them when they're absolutely needed but at least to be aware of what side effects there might be.

Anyway for those who want to listen to a great interview with a licensed pharmacist for 20 years (Suzy Cohen, the 24 hr pharmacist) so she knows her drugs and the side effects and tells what the drugs deplete in your system. (she calls them Drug Muggers) and she gives some tips and heads up on side effects & what else you might use... take a listen here.

http://www.naturalnews.com/podcasts/SuzyCohenPodcast2008.mp3

It's an 'audio' about 30 minutes long, give it time to download as you'll see a white screen for a while but it'll come up. But I think it's well worth listening to. (you can play it in the background while still using your computer *grin*)

Oh and by the way just a very short one is this one with her on Celiac it's a video (the other is audio)

it's only 2min 38 seconds long and in there she mentions how prevalent Celiac or gluten sensitivity is and so often misdiagnosed especially as some autoimmune diseases like MS...and she mentions the same Lab to use that Arline has told us about.. Enterolabs for a stool test. (Hi Ar) ~

Hugs to all.Dee