RemedySpot.com

Re: Looking online for 100% microfiber (modal) panties?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

WOW Janet...... ;)

Hon I don't know about the panties. (for me they never made a difference) but I just wanted to shout HOORAY for you and with how well the Estrace cream has turned things around for you. *grin*...... If you're at 85% and seem to be stuck there I'd consider adding that tiny bit of T to your regimen. ;)

I was there too with E alone for the first 4 months (finally after suffering so long) but still not quite over that hump and just a bit 'ouchy' but nothing like I was! ... and that's when I added the T cream about every 3rd night and within the next two months I was 99.999999% better. It was the icing on the cake for me.. so just something to keep in mind hon.

But when you think back to how you were compared to now?.. that's fantastic news and I'm so thrilled for you. Much continued success hon. Yippeee ;) Big hugsDee~ ;)

Guest guest

Hey Janet, I don't know what to tell you regarding the microfiber panties...but Congratulations on how much you have improved, that is Fantastic! :)~ChelleJanet Kovak wrote:PS I'm now on digest because I'm about 85 % better with just topical Estrace and organic coconut oil from Tropical Traditions! You're a great group.