consequently all

but pain-free for several weeks. Then the Babycakes NYC delivery came; four

brownies (with

rice flour) later, and my pain has shot up to about level four. Here goes

another dose of

Allegra and quercetin!

Glomer

Guest guest

You are so right, Glomer. Long after I had discovered antihistamines helped the the burning vulvar irritation, I was allergy tested and diagnosed with hay fever....A friend of mine who also suffered from Endo (I used to) suggested I try antihistamines to reduce inflammation....little did I know it would help the vulvar pain. Antihistamines can be so good. One of the best I've used has been Vistaril....Take Care, Chelleglomer1977 wrote: I just thought I would reiterate that allergies can be a major factor in some women's vulvar pain (especially if they have a history of hay fever, asthma, multiple chemical sensitivities, etc.). Following my recent flare-up, I've been scrupulous about my diet and consequently all but pain-free for several weeks. Then the Babycakes NYC

delivery came; four brownies (with rice flour) later, and my pain has shot up to about level four. Here goes another dose of Allegra and quercetin!Glomer

Guest guest

Hi Chelle,

Thanks so much for the Vistaril tip-off...I'll have to look into that.

If you don't mind my asking, how is it you are no longer suffering from endo?

Thanks and take care,

Glomer

I just thought I would reiterate that

allergies can

be a major factor in some women's vulvar

> pain (especially if they have a history of hay fever, asthma, multiple

chemical

sensitivities,

> etc.). Following my recent flare-up, I've been scrupulous about my diet and

consequently all

> but pain-free for several weeks. Then the Babycakes NYC delivery came; four

brownies

(with

> rice flour) later, and my pain has shot up to about level four. Here goes

another dose of

> Allegra and quercetin!

>

> Glomer

>

Guest guest

Hi Glomer, good question! I wish I knew for sure why or how! But I'm not complaining...The Endo pain was so bad, I considered a hysterectomy at the age of 23...my periods were a nightmare...my prayers were answered though ;), and I got pregnant in Nov. 95...I suffered from Endo from the ages of 16 - 31. After I gave birth to my second child in '03 it just stopped and my hormone levels began falling. I am on an estrogen patch now, and I'm only 36! Never thought that would happen at this age. I also have IC...and estrogen has helped my bladder more than anything else...it has also helped my vulvar skin tremendously as well.My heart goes out to you....Endo is sooo very painful. Is your pain under control? I'll send an article in that I've passed on before regarding Hydroxyzine (the generic of Vistaril - which is what I took). It works really well on Mast Cells which are involved in the

inflammation process. Hope it will help. Take Care, Chelleglomer1977 wrote: Hi Chelle,Thanks so much for the Vistaril tip-off...I'll have to look into that.If you don't mind my asking, how is it you are no longer suffering from endo?Thanks and take care,Glomer