RemedySpot.com

Estrace & continued fusing? (Hollis)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

< One of the most shocking/depressing things about the fusing is that this happened after i had been faithfully using estradiol (twice a day, usually, and still do) plus testosterone once a day for OVER A YEAR. So, for me, unfortunately, the e & t did not stop this fusion from developing.>

HI Hollis.... Interesting as another woman just wrote how she was increasing her usage of the E.. because she thought she was noticing more fusing and I just said this to her and it 'may' have been part of the reason why for you too. Generally one is supposed to taper down to a maintenance regimen of no more than once or twice a week once well.

As much as the Estrace (estradiol estrogen) is wonderful for the release of the adhesions or the fusing... we've all got to remember that if the 'base' it's in is irritating... to back off usage till things simmer down, 'then' return to it.

If you become more inflammed and irritated with 'anything', that 'fusing' or those adhesions are simply nature trying to heal you.

Just as I tried to explain in that piece in the FILE section <---(*sorry* that is at the LS home page about Fusing) .. It's like a graft with a plant where the two broken or cut ends will grow together (heal) and when the surface membrane of the vulva is irritated and roughened up it'll do the same with our tissue, it'll grow together, that's why many use the Emu oil to keep that slick so that it doesn't grab or take hold.

It's no different if it's abuse or overuse of the steroids as well. So it's not that Estrace's main ingredient (the estrogen estradiol) is doing it, but it may be the 'base' IF you find yourself more irritated or inflammed and continue it's use, and so I'd certainly slow down (not increase) usage if you find that happening. (or else have the estradiol compounded in a mild base) and is what may have happened to you as I think about it.

Hope that made sense hon.

HugsDee ~

Guest guest

Dee,What you wrote (and i have read your excellent explanation of fusing on the LS group) doesmake complete sense. But irritation is definitely not the issue here, since the only estradiol i've ever used is compounded in Laid in Montana emu oil, which i chose after researching oils carefully. There was no way that i would use Estrace with its additives. I love the emu oil and i have absolutely no adverse skin reaction to it. In fact, i've used it as the base of my T and E2systemic topicals as well -- and even used it for my sublingual drops, when i was using thatmethod. So that's not the problem.Hollis < One of the most shocking/depressing things about the fusing is that this happened after i had been faithfully using estradiol (twice a day, usually, and still do) plus testosterone once a day for OVER A YEAR. So, for me, unfortunately, the e & t did not stop this fusion from developing.> HI Hollis.... Interesting as another woman just wrote how she was increasing her usage of the E.. because she thought she was noticing more fusing and I just said this to her and it 'may' have been part of the reason why for you too. Generally one is supposed to taper down to a maintenance regimen of no more than once or twice a week once well. As much as the Estrace (estradiol estrogen) is wonderful for the release of the adhesions or the fusing... we've all got to remember that if the 'base' it's in is irritating.. . to back off usage till things simmer down, 'then' return to it. If you become more inflammed and irritated with 'anything', that 'fusing' or those adhesions are simply nature trying to heal you. Just as I tried to explain in that piece in the FILE section <---(*sorry* that is at the LS home page about Fusing) .. It's like a graft with a plant where the two broken or cut ends will grow together (heal) and when the surface membrane of the vulva is irritated and roughened up it'll do the same with our tissue, it'll grow together, that's why many use the Emu oil to keep that slick so that it doesn't grab or take hold. It's no different if it's abuse or overuse of the steroids as well. So it's not that Estrace's main ingredient (the estrogen estradiol) is doing it, but it may be the 'base' IF you find yourself more irritated or inflammed and continue it's use, and so I'd certainly slow down (not increase) usage if you find that happening. (or else have the estradiol compounded in a mild base) and is what may have happened to you as I think about it. Hope that made sense hon. Hugs Dee ~

Guest guest

OH yeah Hollis. I totally forgot you were in fact the one to get Pete to stock in the Emu oil ... *grin*....DUH talk about feeling stupid. LOL

ah well it was a thought hon and hopefully it might help someone else.

Luv ya hon

Dee

RE: Estrace & continued fusing? (Hollis)

Dee,

What you wrote (and i have read your excellent explanation of fusing on the LS group) does

make complete sense. But irritation is definitely not the issue here, since the only estradiol i've ever used is compounded in Laid in Montana emu oil, which i chose after researching oils carefully. There was no way that i would use Estrace with its additives. I love the emu oil and i have absolutely no adverse skin reaction to it. In fact, i've used it as the base of my T and E2

systemic topicals as well -- and even used it for my sublingual drops, when i was using that

method. So that's not the problem.

Hollis

Guest guest

Hey, at 3 in the morning, i'm surprised you can type coherent sentences, let alone remember the details of everyone's history! And this is coming from a sister night owl. . .:)Love,Hollis OH yeah Hollis. I totally forgot you were in fact the one to get Pete to stock in the Emu oil ... *grin*....DUH talk about feeling stupid. LOL ah well it was a thought hon and hopefully it might help someone else. Luv ya hon Dee RE: Estrace & continued fusing? (Hollis) Dee, What you wrote (and i have read your excellent explanation of fusing on the LS group) does make complete sense. But irritation is definitely not the issue here, since the only estradiol i've ever used is compounded in Laid in Montana emu oil, which i chose after researching oils carefully. There was no way that i would use Estrace with its additives. I love the emu oil and i have absolutely no adverse skin reaction to it. In fact, i've used it as the base of my T and E2 systemic topicals as well -- and even used it for my sublingual drops, when i was using that method. So that's not the problem. Hollis