RemedySpot.com

VENTING A BIT AND ASKING FOR ANY THOUGHTS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ladies. I know my presence has been scarce lately not for lack of reading. I have been going through ome interestng changes. I was wit someone wo i thoght could cure me from a past relationship. Instead I got allot of stress, and a cople pregnancy scares that turned into major problemsif I might say... I usuall would avoid but for the sake of understanding... I was told a story about how he was prowd of a guy who was tricked... and killed himself rather than take care of che child...

I was tryng to find my away and for a while was very... nonactive and scared. Twice since I stopped taking the bc pills in october I have had scares. In Late november I had a period, and then did not have ne until mid January having me take a negative test at new yer. From that point I was normal for a few months if not a bit more than normal. How ever now i haven't had a period since april first. When I saw my Doctor in late january she said no need to be concerned about hormoans. She said it was somethng doctors checked for only when they don't know what else to do. I took a pregnancy test a home one on the forth of this month and as of that tie t was negative. how ever soon after taking the test I spotted a little bit and my pain kicked in with a vengence. I was at my sister's at the time, and I used the ontment my doctor gave me the year before used uti pills and yeast infection treetment.

I went back to where i lived and tried al the norma things plus some left over ant biotic. It seemed to sem help for a while. I came out here, and I've gotten back together with my x. Things were painful but ok. That only lasted for about 48 hours how ever. As in x I on't mean the one not willing to take responciblity. I mean the gy before him. He has been with me this past wee, and I was only slightly painfull for a bit. Soon after I knew the pain was getting bad again when I started not to be able to be helped by a n d, and the perscription ointment I have. With in the last 48 hours It has been to the point where baths can't even help relieve the pain. This morning I tried everything external I new from water to ice to ointments to exersizingthe muscles to yogurt to taying on my hands and knees. The pain would not go away. It was makng me shake and felt internal like someone and a rubberband squeezing part of m back muscle and a knife stabbig repetedly a bit lower. I ended up using some other... street substances that I don't normally touch just to relax. It came back after a few ours how ever having to repete the process again. I really don't need dependency to this stuff, but I don't know what to do. I don't know if it's messed up nervers or bad hormans. I don'tknow if I could be pregant, and the test read wrong or what. I know i have no inturance, and that I'm scared and stressed, and don't know what else over the counter I can do for myself. At this time I have no actual home and am staying with friends and family... And I'll tell you if stress isn't a slight factor... I know that I must be out there.

The reason say nerve pain btw is that... Not only is it feeling back behind the vaginal wll, and a tight pinching sensation on the clitt... Now when I lay on my back on the foor ery time i sit up.on that same level near my tail bone but alo n the pelvice I eeight pinching in my spine, and i need elp toup. I know this isn't for medical advice really, but 'm currently saying with guys and really need the advice of another woman. I'm sorry if ths is out of blunds, but I neede to put this somewhere.

cincirly

Candi

Guest guest

Hi Candi, I am so sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. YES, stress can most definitely aggravate pain! Sounds like you have had your fair share of stress lately. I KNOW how hard it is when you have a flare up, but tension will just add to your pain. I know you mentioned you don't have Insurance, but could someone take you to a local Health Dept.? Possibly to rule out infections? I'll try not to go into a Rant about the birth control pill, but just suffice it to say - I know the pill lead to vulvar pain for myself. I'm certainly not a counselor, but please take of yourself, Candi! Kind of like call a time-out for yourself. Nurture yourself right now. I'll send in a list of "home remedies" that Dee (group owner) suggests for

flare-ups. Try ice packs & warm baths. Hang in there, Candi, I hope you feel better soon. ~Chelle Candi wrote: Hi ladies. I know my presence has been scarce lately not for lack of reading. I have been going through ome interestng changes. I was wit someone wo i thoght could cure me from a past relationship. Instead I got allot of stress, and a cople pregnancy scares that turned into major problemsif I might say... I usuall would avoid but for the sake of understanding... I was told a story about how he was prowd of a guy who was tricked... and killed himself rather than take care of che child...

I was tryng to find my away and for a while was very... nonactive and scared. Twice since I stopped taking the bc pills in october I have had scares. In Late november I had a period, and then did not have ne until mid January having me take a negative test at new yer. From that point I was normal for a few months if not a bit more than normal. How ever now i haven't had a period since april first. When I saw my Doctor in late january she said no need to be concerned about hormoans. She said it was somethng doctors checked for only when they don't know what else to do. I took a pregnancy test a home one on the forth of this month and as of that tie t was negative. how ever soon after taking the test I spotted a little bit and my pain kicked in with a vengence. I was at my sister's at the time, and I used the ontment my doctor gave me the year before used uti pills

and yeast infection treetment. I went back to where i lived and tried al the norma things plus some left over ant biotic. It seemed to sem help for a while. I came out here, and I've gotten back together with my x. Things were painful but ok. That only lasted for about 48 hours how ever. As in x I on't mean the one not willing to take responciblity. I mean the gy before him. He has been with me this past wee, and I was only slightly painfull for a bit. Soon after I knew the pain was getting bad again when I started not to be able to be helped by a n d, and the perscription ointment I have. With in the last 48 hours It has been to the point where baths can't even help relieve the pain. This morning I tried everything external I new from water to ice to ointments to exersizingthe muscles to yogurt to taying on my hands and knees. The pain would not go away. It was makng me

shake and felt internal like someone and a rubberband squeezing part of m back muscle and a knife stabbig repetedly a bit lower. I ended up using some other... street substances that I don't normally touch just to relax. It came back after a few ours how ever having to repete the process again. I really don't need dependency to this stuff, but I don't know what to do. I don't know if it's messed up nervers or bad hormans. I don'tknow if I could be pregant, and the test read wrong or what. I know i have no inturance, and that I'm scared and stressed, and don't know what else over the counter I can do for myself. At this time I have no actual home and am staying with friends and family... And I'll tell you if stress isn't a slight factor... I know that I must be out there. The reason say nerve pain btw is that... Not only is it feeling back behind the vaginal wll,

and a tight pinching sensation on the clitt... Now when I lay on my back on the foor ery time i sit up.on that same level near my tail bone but alo n the pelvice I eeight pinching in my spine, and i need elp toup. I know this isn't for medical advice really, but 'm currently saying with guys and really need the advice of another woman. I'm sorry if ths is out of blunds, but I neede to put this somewhere. cincirly Candi