RemedySpot.com

There is hope guys. I have gotten better.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I was exactly where you all were at, believe it or not. I was a crying mess everyday, searching for answers, obsessed to find a cure for 5 years. I became afraid to read the emails or even be a part of the support group anymore, because it just reminded me that all these people have this and are not cured. I would go to support groups to handle my emotion but when I would go it would get me more emotional knowing why i was there and for what condition. I hated waking up in the morning knowing what i had to deal with. My doctors all called me crazy, OCD and that "it's not that serious" and that "I was obsessed with Dr.'s". When we all know we are not crazy or obsessed in a bad why, but more like not giving up til we get our answers ( I consider us more as fighters). Don't let the doctor put you down. They just don't understand because the fact of the matter

more than 80% of the doctor either don't know to much of what we have or have any clue to treat it. They know yeast creams, Bacterial vaginosis and anti-depressants. Sometimes that is it, that all they know. And believe me when I say I have tried so many things it would fill pages.

But I have to say one thing that I was can tell you. I had listened to a few people on these emails. I have now figured a little of what has helped me. Don't get discouraged by the people on these email, that no one ever gets better. Because on thing is true. The people that get better STOP EMAILING, cuz they don't need help anymore. They don't stick around anymore. It's true, cuz I am living proof. I just never wanted to look back as I was doing better.

What has helped me is watching certain things that might trigger my pain. Foods Like spiniach for me.

- I am on the meds notriptlyne 100 mg and Neurotin 1200-1500 a day

-when I take a shower I bend over to wash my hair and try not to have the shampoo or conditioner get on my body to go down to that certain spot. It's not that hard when you stand in the shower bending forward.

-I ONLY use dove sensitive skin soap on my body and that area

-I have been taking phellostatin chinese herb for yeast for a while don't know if that helped but I think it did help some.

-I couldn't use boric acid for yeast cuz it burned, but I have been using the yeast gard suppository. It's a light greenish box. So when i felt the sx come up of yeast i would use a suppository that night as a preventative. found at walmart now

-OH MOST IMPORTANTLY for yeast help GET "FEMDOPHILUS" (pink bottle) found at home health stores. HELPS ALOT with yeast control.

If you guys can control the yeast sx then you can work on some of the other problems.

I would never have believed I would get better. I was always thinking of suicidal thoughts. Now, I have my pain reduce to over 90% pain-free. I wear jeans, not super tight but tight enough, can sit, walk sometime were a stocking and most importantly have sex again!!!. It doesn't hurt like it used too. Sometime my boyfriend thinks I'm cured cuz I don't jump or scream when trying to attempt. Sometimes its like I am trying to rape him, he says, since I have gotten better. lol But another very important thing is to find the right Lube that doesn't irritate your body. And USE A LOT OF IT, to reduced friction or pain. I know more of you will have the same success story soon. Just hang in there and don't give up. I almost ended my life but now I am glad I stuck it out and inform the rest of you to have hope. You too can get better and will just

need to find the treatment that fits you best.

hope I helped you.

Love Daisy

Guest guest

Hi Daisy, Thanks so much for sending in some positive feedback about your journey to healing! ;) You are definitely right on about people not always saying when they get well -- before they leave the group. I had emailed some info about a PT and a Nurse Practitioner to a woman on our group about four months ago...she left the group the other day. I wrote and asked how she is doing...sure enough, she is much, much better! About 99% to use her own words! So, Ladies, keep hope alive and do not stop believing you will get well! I hope you write in soon, Daisy, and say you are 100% better! ;) Take Care, Chelle