Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey there.

I am wondering if it is ok to use Lidocaine gel everytime I have sex? I

don't use it any other time- only for intercourse. Using the lidocaine

is the only way that I am able to bear it because of the burning. I

guess my question is concerning whether it would be over using it and

that would eventually cause it to not work. Because I have to have a

few days to recover, sex would only be around once a week.

Sorry if I am giving to much info.

Thank you,

Guest guest

Hi , That is not too much info at all! ;) I have used Lidocaine before sex for about 3 yrs. now. I've actually had a few times where I didn't need to use it. Estrace cream applied topically really has helped with that terrible burning you described...though I realize not all treatments work for everyone. If your skin is extra sensitive, you can have the the Lidocaine compounded. I did that recently and I'm now able to use the 5% -- when previously I could only use the 2%. I have not built up a tolerance to the Lidocaine. I hope this helps...hang in there... ~Chelle ;) jmd0917 wrote: Hey there.I am wondering if it is ok to use Lidocaine gel everytime

I have sex? I don't use it any other time- only for intercourse. Using the lidocaine is the only way that I am able to bear it because of the burning. I guess my question is concerning whether it would be over using it and that would eventually cause it to not work. Because I have to have a few days to recover, sex would only be around once a week. Sorry if I am giving to much info.Thank you,------------------------------------**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, Thanks for your cooperation! *****