RemedySpot.com

Re: Pam -- Vaginismus - PT's in MD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Pam,Try contacting the female PT's at this place: http://www.herplacept.com They know Rhonda Kotarinos techniques (she is one of the best in the nation). They are located in Columbia, MD. Not sure how far that is for you. Not all women's health PT's are equal! So...it's important to stick with those who are updated and well trained! If not, it's a waste of time and money! Call these gals and tell them what your symptoms are and ask if they know of anyone in your area that are updated. If not, it might be worth it to travel to see them for an evaluation. I traveled 9 hrs. last fall to see Rhonda K. (who is just outside of Chicago). My hubby filmed my sessions with her so he could work on me at home. Where there is a will - there is a way! ;-) Stay determined...hope this helps!~Chelle Hi Chelle: I live in land and I've never heard of PT for that area of the body. If you hear of any place please let me know. I live on the eastern shore or Md and lower Delaware. Thanks