RemedySpot.com

My doctors appt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I posted that I was going back to Dr on fri. I had no clue what to say

or ask for. I'm always soooooooooo damn discusted after I leave a doctors office

it makes me sick on my stomach.

All I ever get is poked and more flared. She gave me a different medicine but

honestly I don't even remember the name but reading the side effects its just

like the Ellervile weight gain and so on. My insurance denied the Lyrica. She

said I want you to see Jen D in Charlotte who is a PT.. OK woman Ive been seeing

her for a few months now! Your office referred me DUHHHHHHH!! Ok I want to get

you to a pain clinic! Duhhhhhhhhhhhh did that last month.. HOLY SHIT! I'm so

doomed with these lame doctors around here.

I talked to her about the compounded estrace. She said I havent saw good results

with that. I mentioned a lady in one of my groups who used Testosterone cream

and after 11 yrs in pain got better in 6 months.. Her reply to that was good for

her..

WTF EVER! Damn doesnt she understand misery and if she's clueless to what is

gana help why not let me try SOMETHING!

I'm just t- totally fed up! I did make and appt with my primary doc today to try

and get a broth urine culture done. Only reason Im going through them is hoping

my insurance will pay for it. BUT I have already decided if she wont do it I'm

doing it anyway and the heck with the money. It's a shame that there is things

out there that could possibly get us better but between docs and insurance were

screwed.

Guest guest

Lee Ann,

I feel your frustration and reading your posting brought back the same memories I had when going through all of my pain. Hang in there :)

I live in Fl and have found a wonderful dr that helped me greatly. Let me know if you want more info.

:)

Subject: My doctors apptTo: happypelvis , VulvarDisorders , vulvodynia_vulvarpain , vulvodynia-support , vulvodynia Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 2:40 AM

I posted that I was going back to Dr on fri. I had no clue what to say or ask for. I'm always soooooooooo damn discusted after I leave a doctors office it makes me sick on my stomach.All I ever get is poked and more flared. She gave me a different medicine but honestly I don't even remember the name but reading the side effects its just like the Ellervile weight gain and so on. My insurance denied the Lyrica. She said I want you to see Jen D in Charlotte who is a PT.. OK woman Ive been seeing her for a few months now! Your office referred me DUHHHHHHH!! Ok I want to get you to a pain clinic! Duhhhhhhhhhhhh did that last month.. HOLY SHIT! I'm so doomed with these lame doctors around here.I talked to her about the compounded estrace. She said I havent saw good results with that. I mentioned a lady in one of my groups who used Testosterone cream and after 11 yrs in pain got better in 6 months.. Her reply to that was good for

her..WTF EVER! Damn doesnt she understand misery and if she's clueless to what is gana help why not let me try SOMETHING!I'm just t- totally fed up! I did make and appt with my primary doc today to try and get a broth urine culture done. Only reason Im going through them is hoping my insurance will pay for it. BUT I have already decided if she wont do it I'm doing it anyway and the heck with the money. It's a shame that there is things out there that could possibly get us better but between docs and insurance were screwed.