RemedySpot.com

Boston homepath/Melinda & nne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I emailed my homeopath, who gave me this info for the two of you:my mentor is Burch at . She will away until mid August taking her summer holidays. Her business is named Inner Health and you could go to this website to get more info: Inner Health, Inc. 175 Harvey Street, #13, Cambridge, MA 02140www.innerhealth.us would be the main woman to recommend in Boston that does Sensation Style Homeopathy. My other referrals are farther north in New Hampshire. ***If either of you want the New Hampshire referrals, just tell me and i'll get them for you.I'll also add that , my local (PA) homepath mentioned that she has some otherBoston contacts who are men, but thought that you might be more comofortable witha woman. If you'd like those names i can also get them for you. By the way, if you do check out the site, my homeopath's featured in one of the audiosessions -- Hwozdek. (I haven't been able to listen to it, unfortunately, becauseof my sound sensitivity problems.) She travels all the way from central PA to Boston on aregular basis to train and teach with , she thinks that highly of her. . . .HollisHollis, I am behind as I am home in Maine for the 4th but would LOVE to have the info. on that homeopath near Boston. The only one I have on tap right now is far away and I would be doing phone consults. Would love to see someone in person! Let me know! Melinda -- In VulvarDisorders@ yahoogroups. com, hgz wrote: > > > oh, forgot to add that i just started working again with a classical > homeopath > who just dropped off my first remedy for me. i'll keep you posted on > how it > goes. she's working with a new paradigm in homeopathic theory -- > sensation > method -- which is a new thing since i last worked with her 6 years ago > and is > quite excited by the results she's getting. > > just realized something: she (my homeopath) is now teaching/studying > with > someone in Boston. in fact she just got back from a week of teaching. > if you're > interested, i could give you her name/the name of the group she works > with. > it would be funny if it's someone you're thinking of seeing! > > hollis > > > > So I had an appointment yesterday with Dr. ...I am 32 weeks > along. She asked me why I'm still using estradiol. I said that the > other docs said it was safe and that when I tried to stop, my skin got > very tight and uncomfortable. She looked at me very patronizingly and > said that if I'm pregnant, I have all the estrogen I need - clearly > not understanding the difference between systemic and topical. Whatever. > > She wants me back on steroids - I reminded her that I've tried five > and none have worked. She said she would be willing to try atopiclair > once I'm done breastfeeding (which will be a while, but it's > something). She also is willing to let me try topical B12. She says I > look like I'm in a flare but I'm not uncomfortable so we're holding > off on meds other than the B12 until after baby comes. > > Just wanted to give an update. I am seriously considering pursuing > classical homeopathy at this point, as I am tired of suggestions that > only suppress symptoms, and can't do much of what is suggested while > pregnant/breastfeed ing anyway. > > Melinda >

Guest guest

Hi Hollis, I live in the Scranton area of Pa and have been thinking of

going to a naturopath. Can you tell me where in Pa yours is? Thanks.

Kathy

Guest guest

Hollis,

Thank you SO much for this information. I would welcome the names of

others in Boston and/or NH - I'm equal distance from Boston and NH and

driving to NH may be less stressful than the city. =)

Melinda

Guest guest

ok -- i'll get that info for you, but it may be a few days since i'm leaving for philly tomorrow(susan kellogg and another appt) and won't be back until thursday. . .hollisHollis, Thank you SO much for this information. I would welcome the names of others in Boston and/or NH - I'm equal distance from Boston and NH and driving to NH may be less stressful than the city. =) Melinda