RemedySpot.com

Re: Help please with itching - Lindsey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Lindsey,You may just be reacting to the seminal fluid. It can alter the vaginal ph. If it helps, take the benadryl. I took antihistamines while trying to get pregnant the second time. Came off during the first trimester, then used them for the 2nd & 3rd trimesters. If you don't think it's infection, then maybe take a nice warm bath afterwards. Also, try having sex every other day around ovulation - it helps the sperm build back up and maybe that would help you, too! Are you doing any better? Take Care,ChelleLindsey wrote: Hi, ladies,After several months of being a lot better I am having some problems come up. I have gone from 24/7 pain to only having minor irritation towards the end of a day of sitting

and occasional irritation after sex-which is a HUGE improvement. However, hubby and I started a month ago trying to conceive and this month has been rough. We've had lots of intercourse over the past week and last night I was pretty itchy. Sad thing is I don't even know what's "normal" anymore, so of course I got really upset wondering, "Is this vulvodynia coming back? Is this normal after having sex several days in a row?" I was up for several hours in the middle of the night and FINALLY took a benadryl and went to sleep. I feel much better today. I don't know whether I should call from an exam, watch and wait, or just reassure myself that after four days with three episodes of TTC, this is normal. Any thoughts?Lindsey