RemedySpot.com

Re: Help please with itching

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lindsey.

I too have itching after sex. It is something with the semen that irritates me. I went to my Dr. and didnt have an infection. He suggested the use od Crisco on the outside. It helps soothe and eliminates the itch by its protective barrier. I was skeptical at first but after a month of use...I am a believer. This is the longest I have gone without itch. You may want to give it a try.

Good luck!

Debbie

Subject: Help please with itchingTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 10:50 AM

Hi, ladies,After several months of being a lot better I am having some problems come up. I have gone from 24/7 pain to only having minor irritation towards the end of a day of sitting and occasional irritation after sex-which is a HUGE improvement. However, hubby and I started a month ago trying to conceive and this month has been rough. We've had lots of intercourse over the past week and last night I was pretty itchy. Sad thing is I don't even know what's "normal" anymore, so of course I got really upset wondering, "Is this vulvodynia coming back? Is this normal after having sex several days in a row?" I was up for several hours in the middle of the night and FINALLY took a benadryl and went to sleep. I feel much better today. I don't know whether I should call from an exam, watch and wait, or just reassure myself that after four days with three episodes of TTC, this is normal. Any

thoughts?LindseyPS-sorry if this is a repeat, I'm posting this on the Happy Pelvis site, too.

Guest guest

That's something to think about, but I don't think I can use it when

we're trying to conceive. I know a lot of lubes aren't conducive to

sperm and I would imagine Crisco is the same? But thanks for the info-

I'll try it during other parts of the month!

Lindsey

Guest guest

I really dont know what normal is with this stuff! I feel for you.

Sometimes I just get so DISGUSTED! And now I have a friend who was

diagnosed with cancer in her left breast...she had the mass removed monday

and they did an MRI and found it had spread ALREADY to the right breast!

Really bummed here...ml

<<<<

" Is this vulvodynia coming back? Is this

normal after having sex several days in a row? " >>>>>>>>>>