RemedySpot.com

Vulvodynia Book in the works.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI All...

I just received this and am passing it on. I've no idea of who this person is and will leave it up to you if you care to respond to a book she's writing on Vulvodynia. If you do write her I'd tell her which group you're with, she may be sending this to other groups as well. Or you may want to stay totally anonymous too or not respond at all, totally up to you.

Dee ;)

PS: My other eye surgery is this coming Thursday *grin* It'll be a miracle believe me and I can't wait to get back to the group and able to see again. I had NO Idea of what I ''wasn't'' seeing. *grin*... Wishing for better days ahead for each and all.. :)

=======================================

----- Original Message -----

Hello, (owner of the VD group) I am writing a book on Vulvodynia and was wondering if you could help me. I am looking for women to share their stories with me and to find out how long they have had it, their symptoms, what they have tried in terms of treatments options and what has worked and what hasn't that type of thing...

They can remain anonymous if they choose. I also have had Vulvodynia for the last 3 years and I want to help women and give them ideas of what others have done. I plan to research alternative or holistic treatments and investigate what has worked.

If you could pass this along to your members, I would really appreciate your help. My email is vpain_research@...

Thank you for your time. Stacie Vaughan