RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: pregnancy yeast question (Melinda)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I must have had a yeast infection when I delivered because my daughter was born with one. On her tongue. I had a C-section, but she still had thrush. We had to put this liquid medicine on her tongue everyday, which wasn't easy with a newborn. But, that was 19 years ago. Hopefully, the treatment has changed since then.

Are you Group B Strep positive? I've had it for years and spent sometime lurking in the GBS support group. You should check it out if you are GBS positive.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > Actually, my practitioner said there is no danger at all to having a > yeast infection during pregnancy. She said if I actually have one > during labor that the baby could get thrush but that would be the worst > of it. Interesting how much different practitioners can disagree! > > Anyway, I am taking TONS of probiotics, two different kinds to get > various strains. I also found homeopathic "Yeast Away" suppositories > that I'm going to use as homeopathy is completely safe during > pregnancy. And I'm cutting out all carbs other than carby veggies and > some low sugar fruits like blueberries and green apples. I am trying to > keep up my good fats so I don't lose weight. I don't eat a lot of carbs > an

yway as I am gluten intolerant but I'm a sucker for ice cream! > > Melinda > > > ------------------------------------ > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***