RemedySpot.com

Visit/Dr Peacocke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Janice, It sounds hopeful that Dr Peacocke will be able to help you & others. My daughter takes protonix and recently found out she was low in Vit D and there are many other people I know who are as well. I want to be tested because the description of the vulvar skin having a burned look sounded like mine and the DIV explanation makes sense. Good luck to you and thanks for sharing this info giving us other avenues to follow. I wonder if there is a Vit D cream that could be used? Kathy

Guest guest

I see her on Monday, July 21st....hope I will have more answers then and certainly will share with you all. Dear God, I hope it works because I am so depressed living with this pain each day.

Subject: Visit/Dr PeacockeTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 12:59 PM

Janice, It sounds hopeful that Dr Peacocke will be able to help you & others. My daughter takes protonix and recently found out she was low in Vit D and there are many other people I know who are as well. I want to be tested because the description of the vulvar skin having a burned look sounded like mine and the DIV explanation makes sense. Good luck to you and thanks for sharing this info giving us other avenues to follow. I wonder if there is a Vit D cream that could be used? Kathy

Guest guest

Hi Janice,I sure hope that Dr. Peacocke is able to help you, too. Just don't give up and keep believing that you will get passed the pain.In the meantime, what are you using besides the ice packs for the pain? I think the sinus/bowel/vulvar connection makes a lot of sense. Many of the women on these groups have more than one condition. The first thing I came across that helped my vulvar pain was antihistamines. They are great for reducing inflammation and helping with burning or itching. Keep us posted on how things go! Take Care,Chelle

Guest guest

Thanks Chelle...

I've eliminated wheat from my diet as Dr. Peacocke mentioned a connection to celiac disease...icepacks, vaseline are the only things I am using right now. I don't itch...just extreme rawness and burning. Do you think antihistamines would still work? I take a ambien to sleep at night. The more I look into Vitamin D deficiency, the more it seems to make sense. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Thanks, Jan

Subject: Re: Visit/Dr PeacockeTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 5:24 PM

Hi Janice,I sure hope that Dr. Peacocke is able to help you, too. Just don't give up and keep believing that you will get passed the pain.In the meantime, what are you using besides the ice packs for the pain? I think the sinus/bowel/ vulvar connection makes a lot of sense. Many of the women on these groups have more than one condition. The first thing I came across that helped my vulvar pain was antihistamines. They are great for reducing inflammation and helping with burning or itching. Keep us posted on how things go! Take Care,Chelle

Guest guest

I am really interested to see how you make out with Dr. Peacocke. I only have rawness and burning. I take Ambien and I am Vitamin D deficient. We sound like clones. Let us know how you make out. I haven't tried any type of diets.

Sherri

--------- Re: Visit/Dr PeacockeTo: VulvarDisorders Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 5:24 PM

Hi Janice,I sure hope that Dr. Peacocke is able to help you, too. Just don't give up and keep believing that you will get passed the pain.In the meantime, what are you using besides the ice packs for the pain? I think the sinus/bowel/ vulvar connection makes a lot of sense. Many of the women on these groups have more than one condition. The first thing I came across that helped my vulvar pain was antihistamines. They are great for reducing inflammation and helping with burning or itching. Keep us posted on how things go! Take Care,Chelle