RemedySpot.com

RE: capsaicin cream -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, , for helping Lina. You seem to be the one with the most experience one here with the Cap. cream and it is much appreciated... ;-) Take Care, Chelle

Guest guest

very welcome glad I could help. There has been quite a bit of research on the positive effects of Capsaicin and vulvar pain. I think that the reason it's not more widely used is because doctors and patients alike are afraid of the burning side effect. I was completely resistant to it at first, until my doc ( Kellogg), told me very honestly that it was my best shot at relief. So I figured I have nothing to lose, and I am so grateful that I gave it a shot.Also, in terms of time frames, it took me a few months of daily usage to start feeling some relief. Now, generally I get about 8 -10 hrs pain-free after using it. The pain (in my case, stinging and itching) does come back, but not as bad as it once was. It has given me some quality of life back, when I was feeling very hopeless.I've had VVS for 15 years, and it is the only thing to truly give me

relief. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 1 thing (besides

my dog), it would be my Cap Cream!To: VulvarDisorders From: elliottmag@...Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 07:14:46 -0700Subject: RE: capsaicin cream -

Thanks, , for helping Lina. You seem to be the one with the most experience one here with the Cap. cream and it is much appreciated... ;-) Take Care, Chelle

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.