RemedySpot.com

When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is there anyone that knows the stem cell yahoo group for the doc that people

seem to love.And I have heard his price is resonable?I would love to hear others

experiences as I don't know what to do and how to start.Do I need complete

genetic testing before.Do you have to have a diagnoses before doing it?No doc.

has figured out why my son has all these infections but all meds and naturals

make him sicker. Thank You,Tammy F.

http://drbradstreet.org/category/stem-cell-therapy/ Dr. Rao suggested following Dr. Bradstreet's blog about the stem cell therapy for Autism. Dr. Rao seemed quite excited about it.....anna To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 8:45 PM Subject: When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????

Is there anyone that knows the stem cell yahoo group for the doc that people seem to love.And I have heard his price is resonable?I would love to hear others experiences as I don't know what to do and how to start.Do I need complete genetic testing before.Do you have to have a diagnoses before doing it?No doc. has figured out why my son has all these infections but all meds and naturals make him sicker. Thank You,Tammy F.

Dr is in the Dominican Republic and does stem cells. The yahoo group is called Stemcelldr

The Stem Cell Institute is in Panama City, Panama and also treat children with autism with stem cells www.cellmedicine.com

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 9:45 PMSubject: When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????

Is there anyone that knows the stem cell yahoo group for the doc that people seem to love.And I have heard his price is resonable?I would love to hear others experiences as I don't know what to do and how to start.Do I need complete genetic testing before.Do you have to have a diagnoses before doing it?No doc. has figured out why my son has all these infections but all meds and naturals make him sicker. Thank You,Tammy F.

http://drbradstreet dot org/category/stem-cell-therapy/Dr. Rao suggested following Dr. Bradstreet's blog about the stem cell therapy for Autism. Dr. Rao seemed quite excited about it.....anna To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 8:45 PM Subject: When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????Is there anyone that knows the stem cell yahoo group for the doc that people seem to love.And I have heard his price is resonable?I would love to hear others experiences as I don't know what to do and how to start.Do I

need complete genetic testing before.Do you have to have a diagnoses before doing it?No doc. has figured out why my son has all these infections but all meds and naturals make him sicker. Thank You,Tammy F._.__

Thank You .Just what I was looking for.Aren't these the 2

places others have had good results with? Was it you ?

Thanks,Tammy F.

Dr is in the Dominican Republic and

does stem cells. The yahoo group is called Stemcelldr

The Stem Cell Institute is in Panama City,

Panama and also treat children with autism with stem

cells www.cellmedicine.com

Tamara

To:

mb12valtrex

Sent:

Sunday, January 1, 2012 9:45 PM

Subject:

When all else fails,is it time for

STEM CELLS????

Is there anyone that knows the stem cell

yahoo group for the doc that people seem to

love.And I have heard his price is resonable?I

would love to hear others experiences as I

don't know what to do and how to start.Do I

need complete genetic testing before.Do you

have to have a diagnoses before doing it?No

doc. has figured out why my son has all these

infections but all meds and naturals make him

sicker. Thank You,Tammy F.

Oh,Wow this is exciting.Is Dr. Rao your doc..Please excuse me

if you've already posted that. Thank

You,Tammy F.

http://drbradstreet dot

org/category/stem-cell-therapy/

Dr. Rao suggested following Dr.

Bradstreet's blog about the stem

cell therapy for Autism. Dr. Rao seemed

quite excited about it.

.....anna

Tamara To:

mb12valtrex

Sent:

Sunday, January 1, 2012 8:45 PM Subject:

When all else fails,is it time for

STEM CELLS????

Is there

anyone that knows the stem cell yahoo group for

the doc that people seem to love.And I have heard

his price is resonable?I would love to hear others

experiences as I don't know what to do and how to

start.Do I need complete genetic testing before.Do

you have to have a diagnoses before doing it?No

doc. has figured out why my son has all these

infections but all meds and naturals make him

sicker. Thank You,Tammy F._.__

Hi Tammy,

I took my son to the Dominican in late August 2011 for adipose stem cells (mini lipo suction to extract cells from stomach fat). We saw some great gains for about 8 weks and then they began to fade. I just took my son for placenta and umbilical cord blood cells 12/21/11 in Panama. We have seen some minor gains from those but it is still very early to see anything. Please feel frree to email me with any questions you may have.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????

Thank You .Just what I was looking for.Aren't these the 2 places others have had good results with? Was it you ? Thanks,Tammy F.

Dr is in the Dominican Republic and does stem cells. The yahoo group is called Stemcelldr

The Stem Cell Institute is in Panama City, Panama and also treat children with autism with stem cells www.cellmedicine.com

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 9:45 PMSubject: When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????

Hi ,

Sorry to come in between, just need a clarification. Is placenta and fetal stem cells are same or different? sorry i have very little knowledge, been researching about stem cells. How much is the cost of treatment in panama?. Pls keep us updated with any progress. GOD BLESS.

Sindhu.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, 2 January 2012, 18:29Subject: Re: When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????

Hi Tammy,

I took my son to the Dominican in late August 2011 for adipose stem cells (mini lipo suction to extract cells from stomach fat). We saw some great gains for about 8 weks and then they began to fade. I just took my son for placenta and umbilical cord blood cells 12/21/11 in Panama. We have seen some minor gains from those but it is still very early to see anything. Please feel frree to email me with any questions you may have.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????

Thank You .Just what I was looking for.Aren't these the 2 places others have had good results with? Was it you ? Thanks,Tammy F.

The whole stem cell treatment requiresw a lot of research and homework to understand it.The only stem cell that has been proven to be bad is from embryos as they can mutate and cause cancerous tumors. The safe stem cells are from stomach fat ( adipose) , placenta, umbilical cord and bone marrow. Different sources of stem cells do different things. You can get more info at www.cellmedicine.com Also go onto You tube and watch various videos related to stem cells.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 6:35 PMSubject: Re: When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????

Hi ,

Sorry to come in between, just need a clarification. Is placenta and fetal stem cells are same or different? sorry i have very little knowledge, been researching about stem cells. How much is the cost of treatment in panama?. Pls keep us updated with any progress. GOD BLESS.

Sindhu.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, 2 January 2012, 18:29Subject: Re: When all else fails,is it time for STEM CELLS????

Hi Tammy,