RemedySpot.com

Re: Birth - Melinda --> was Yeast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Melinda,I think it's great that you aren't nervous and that you are using this time to prepare and enjoy your pregnancy the best you can. I had never heard of hypno-birthing before...maybe sometime down the road you can share your experience (of how things went). I'll be praying that things will go well with the delivery! I got a chance to go your blog -- you look so cute! Are you swelling much? I was terribly swollen with my first (as I was pregnant over the summer, too). My ankles stayed huge from 7 months until my son was at least two weeks old. I would think the perineal massage will really be helpful. I sure wish I had done that. Are you giving birth in a hospital? If there was one thing I could change about the birth of my kids, I would have squatted to have them and not have been on my back! *UGH* I don't blame you about not going back to Dr. . I have

decided I just will no longer waste time or money on docs that have no clue or the ones that have a rotten personality! Hang in there... ~Chelle