RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Yeast update - Chelle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Melinda,When you mentioned the homeopath, i realized i never did check back with mine tosee about other (male) possibilities. Do you still want me to do that, in case thisperson doesn't work out for some reason? (Who is it, by the way, so i can see if it would be one of 's recommendations anyway.)I had been wondering how your birth preparations were going, so it was great toget an update. The hynobirthing classes sound great, as does having a doula. Goodluck with everything!HollisChelle, I can't believe how soon the baby is coming either! I took the hypnobirthing classes, and I have to honestly say I am the only person I know in my group of women friends/acquaintanc es who doesn't have fear of labor. I feel very relaxed and prepared. The hypnobirthing is awesome! I do lots of stretching, breathing and relaxation exercises every day, and am doing perineal massage daily as well, which is basically just self-PT anyway. =) But the skin is feeling fairly pliable - stills burns just initially on entry but fine after that. We have a doula as well to help us out, which is exciting - she completed her training and has to complete a certain number of births for free to get certified so we are just paying basically for her travel expense and a gift on top of that. It will be nice to have someone there who's been through it before but is objective and professional (unlike my mother,for example!) =) So I'm nervous about afterwards, but actually, I am on a wait list to work with a classic homeopath after the birth - he has treated lichen planus in the past, as well as other things like candida. I don't know if I'll be going back to 's office any more - I've tried everything they've had to offer. I will probably go back to PT. Although a lot will depend on money...as always. Thanks for checking on me! Melinda